O Natus' application (It's meeeeee)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: O Natus
Real-life name/nickname: Real Name: Sam Nicknames: Arcus, Nox, Sang
Describe yourself in one word: contradictory 

What made you start playing runescape: boredom
Favorite Movie: Dunno off the top of my head, I like all the marvel movies, I guess 
Other language(s): None, really
Hobbies/talents: Hobbies: Gaming, Reading, Violin, Piano, PC building Talents: I can eat an entire pizza in under 5 minutes. 

Anyways, hi everyone! My name is Sam, ign O Natus. I have two dogs and one cat. I hope we all get along, and that I'll be here for a long time ^_^. I'm not great at introductions, so I'm ending this here! Feel free to ask me anything!
Hey Sam! Welcome to Surreal smile Hope you have a wonderful time here. Make yourself right at home, and feel free to hit us up if you have any questions.

See you at an event in future hopefully!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal Sam c:
[Image: user1-dark.png]
Wizard Great to have you with us Sam!!   Yahoo
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Hey Sam! Good to see you took the plunge and joined us! We're looking forward to getting to know you even more--we've enjoyed having you in the chat so far.

Your pizza-eating skills are admirable! I'm a foodie myself (and I eat a lot more than most women--thank you cross country and triathlon training) but I could never eat a whole one in that short of time haha.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Hey Sam! Welcome to Surreal! smile I was in the midst of typing up a reply when I got distracted and then dozed off in my chair (typical Mel thing to do! lol). So now that it's the morning and I'm refreshed, I'm diving in! Glad to have you with us, even if you're razzing on me already about my xp wasting skills haha. I always get teased about bankstanding though, so you're acting like a Surrealian already Tongue YOU PLAY PIANO?!?! Ahhhh! We have a few musically inclined people joining us lately smile I love listening to piano. I don't know about now, but when I was younger I remember being over a friend's house and we were eating pizza bagel bites and I was dared to stuff one whole into my mouth so I did, and after I did my friend started laughing and was like "I was only kidding!" but yeah I totally owned that bagel bite Tongue (and yeah I totally did just jump right from piano to pizza bagel bites in a flash lol).
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome Sam! Im sure youll get along with my gamer boyfriend Flink, he also loves marvel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application/Introduction Cod971 3 2,867 2014-08-05 22:44:59
Last Post: Joseph
  Joining Application Welcame 7 4,525 2014-08-04 09:47:07
Last Post: Destriant
  Shiner Application DirtyShiner 7 3,867 2012-01-28 10:28:14
Last Post: Prisci
  Deeboe's Application =P Deeboe 7 4,528 2011-06-29 03:31:48
Last Post: Stev3
  Application cruzthao 13 8,284 2011-06-24 19:03:17
Last Post: cruzthao