Aldous says heya!
Thread Closed 

Hey all, i just wanted to stop bye and say hi to this great community!, this seems like the perfect fit for me! but anyways...on to more pressing matters!!!! HEYA Biggrin
Runescape Name: AldousSnow
Real-life name/nickname: Tim, or Timmy(only if i like you can you call me timmy)
I'am always on RS and i have loads of time to chat and play with you all!

What got you started playing Runescape?: A friend showed me at the end of runescape classic, so i have been a long time player, he has since quit the game, but its ok i need to make new friends!.
Runescape Goal: Get 99 SLAYER
Favorite Movie: Get him to the Greek ( i mean come on look at my name) and Forgetting sarah marashall
Occupation: I'am a Sous chef for a 5 star restruant and i love what i do
Other language(s): I speak English, and some German.
Hobbies/talents: Music, baseball, football, hockey, mostly anything with alot of violence and action!

Welcome to Surreal. :]
A chef, nice! Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a great movie too...she is smokin'
welcome, if u need anything feel free to pm me.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome,I've always wondered what a sous chef is but nobody will ever tell me. Hope you enjoy your time here
Welcome to Surreal smile
A chef wow - I live by my statement that men are far better cooks than women! Biggrin (I can't cook to save myself unless it comes in a box and the only difficult requirement is not burning yourself when you put it in the oven) :p

Vampy, I used this amazing thing called Google and I searched for "Sous Chef" and it came back with so much information and to answer the question that no one would tell you - A Sous Chef is second in charge - literally means Under Chef :p learn something new everyday!! Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal Tim hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to Surreal Tim. Hope you enjoy your stay. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal mate, hope to see you sticking around smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heya 1st Princess 8 4,481 2018-03-11 00:14:07
Last Post: Aurorae Auri
  Heya Dsk8r 6 4,409 2015-05-04 00:28:11
Last Post: Pallas Moros
  Heya there, the names Joey :D Joseph 12 6,934 2014-07-18 19:16:30
Last Post: Cormag
  Heya, Zint Yoshi here! Zint Yoshi 14 7,926 2014-03-24 10:58:15