*insert witty title here*

RSN: Real Ale
Birth name: Alex

Hello everyone. I'm Alex - 29 years old from South-East London, England.
I work for a music centre teaching brass instruments (as in, teaching people brass instruments... not teaching a classroom of inanimate brass instruments their ABCs. I'm a bit weird, but not that weird).
In terms of hobbies, I like writing music sometimes. Is drinking beer a hobby? Let's go with that. I also lift weights, although I've been a bit lazy with it lately.
I think that's about it. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I look forward to getting to know you lot!
Hey Alex! Welcome to Surreal! smile I'm even more of an "old fogie" than you are, btw - I'm 33 Tongue Ooooh we have some musically inclined folks in the clan - I'm sure you'll find people to bond with over that! Biggrin I'm looking forward to your application - EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! Yahoo

If you ever have any questions about Surreal, always feel free to contact myself or anyone else on the staff team! I hope you're with us (soon) for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi Alex, and welcome   Biggrin
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
welcome to the clan! glad to see another one from the UK smile represent, son lol
Mel - although I wouldn't dream of calling you an old fogie - if the spring chickens ever try anything, I've got your back (once I pivot around with my walking stick). I know what these rebellious young bucks are like, and I wouldn't put it past them to plot a revolution. But don't you worry, I've got my good eye on them.

Dark, thank you mate! What's your name? I appreciate the welcome.

Aarchaeon, thank you as well for the welcome, mate. Glad there's another UKer in the clan, haha. What's your name as well if you don't mind me asking?
WELCOME! Did you choose your user cuz Real Alex was taken?
Thanks Jerome! Basically, Real ale is a type of beer in the UK. Thinking about it, if I was clever, I could've stuck an x on the end and been Real Ale x, like some players have. I'm really bad at choosing usernames. I used to just use my name spelt backwards because that's the best I could come up with.
Welcome!

You can change your username if you want to smile
Thanks Beccah! Yeah possibly, I think I'll just keep it now though haha. Might change it at some point in the future if I think of something better.