I'm Nick

Yo, I'm Nick.
I mainly do pvm stuff in game but try to do more of anything.
I also annoy Bechs on a daily basis for everyone's enjoyment.
In real life I work as a youth counselor at a youth runaway house. Currently I do weekend overnight hours.
I like to be social and doing random stuff and helping to teach all different bosses.
My chat's always on so can always PM me with questions or wanting to go bosses.
I also play a lot of steam games and currently in 2 D&D Sessions so if anyone wants to play other games I'm always.... game? yeah game.

Cheers !

Niickle
If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
Wizard Welcome Nick!!!  Nice to have a few more pvmers....I suck at it tbhDntknwbut death always seems happy to see me, so there's that. Glad to have you with us!  smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Death and me are pretty chill after I do silly things while bossing.
If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
Heya Nick! At Surreal we can help you do "more of anything" smile
I'm looking to learn some bosses but am limited in my online time. Though if you're on I might bother you Tongue
I think you have an admirable job btw!

Welcome
Welcome to Surreal, Nick! Hope you have a great time here and make yourself right at home.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
HEEY NICK!!!

AHH!!

I'm so excited you decided to join, my forehead grew another inch!
Hey Nickles! Welcome to Surreal smile Glad to have you with us! Bossing is icky - skilling all the way! Tongue lol the response above my post ^ made me giggle - yall are nuts - no wonder you both ended up in Surreal Tongue

If you ever have any questions always feel free to come to myself or anyone on the staff team! I hope you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Nice to officially get the introduction smile Welcome to the clan!

Still - Night hours are brutal!
Hey Nick, nice to meet you. I don't really have any PvM experience beyond Vindicta, but I've been thinking of training range for Nex. All the best.