Ruben - Pitufo
Thread Closed 

I've been gone for a long time now, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, my internet was cut off for personal reasons, but I now have moved out, and finally have internet. I hope all is well with the clan.

I just want to re-introduce myself because I am sure there are many new faces around the clan.

My name is Ruben, I'm from the Bay Area, California. I've been playing a while now and I sort-of kind of fell in love with Surreal which is why I am sticking it out, and I assure you that I was not running away from the clan. I'm not sure what else to say, but you can always add me and send me a pm. Wub

I'm glad I'm back!! WubWubWub
so happy to see you back!!!! and like I said in irc, I'm super duper proud of you Wub
We're just as glad you're back as you are mate. Hope you've got everything sorted out, and just a big welcome back to Surreal Wub
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome back to Surreal mate. Nice to see you back. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey Ruben smile
welcome back
Great to see you back Ruben, and also to see that you're still interested in Surreal aswell! smile
Nice to know about you again too. :p
Good to see you back bro, hope everything's all good with you now Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hi Ruben, nice to meet you smile Welcome back
Nice to meet youuu, Welcome(:

truth is, not everyone is going to like you.
you'll be beautiful to one, and ugly to another.
you're amazing to one, and terrible to another.
there will always be people who bring you
down, who disagree with you, who hurt you,
and that's normal. just hold your head up high:
for every person who brings you down, there
are more who are willing to keep you up.

they're the ones that keep you strong.