Bout time I made one of these things xD
Thread Closed 

Hmmm where to start, Oh yeah well my name is Dennis/Elite Peon ingame, I am 23 year's old, and I have several hobbies I take part in such as poetry, drawing, singing, cooking, fishing, and of course video games (or I probably wouldn't be in this clan.. Just saying lol) I also enjoy alot of music but mostly genre's such as EDM/Rock/Metal :p

I have been playing runescape, or should I say originally started playing RS back in 2004/2005, and ended up leaving when the wilderness was removed due to the fact that I assumed it was gone for good and back then that was pretty much what I looked forward to when i would get home from school, was getting on with a few friends and going pking in the wilderness. So I ended up giving my account to my sister at the time and from then on played various other mmorpg's such as WoW, Guild wars, so on so forth.

Now that I am back I am glad to have found a friendly clan, and I hope I get to know you all better in the future, I am a bit shy so I don't always speak in the chat but I try to, Starting to warm up to everyone slowly lol. Any how thanks for taking the time to read my intro :p Here are a few pictures to put with my name smile

[Image: 2el3top.jpg]
[Image: 2copfmc.jpg]
[Image: 10h8zrb.jpg]

Most Recent Picture Taken A Week ago or so smile
[Image: 10zz7mu.jpg]
Nice to meet you man. I enjoy playing the game with you and cool hobbies bro!!
Cool, we like the same genres of music.
Welcome back to RS! smile
Hope to see you in game at some point.
Hey Dennis! It's fabulous to officially meet you and know a bit more about you! I enjoy metal as long as it's not like screamo. That kind of ruins it imo. Poetry interests me too, though I really should get back into it. I keep falling out because I'm a perfectionist with my poetry writing and I really need to learn proper self discipline as I'm really tough on myself which ends up pushing myself away from writing poetry for months. I discovered it's difficult to find that proper balance of self discipline where you're still critical of your work, but not to the point of being obsessively critical, if you get what I mean. Anyway, wow I'm going to end this post here before I ramble on lol
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time no see AlchemyHawk 13 8,265 2015-10-17 19:33:28
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Back for a limited time only!!!!!!!!!!! Dave 12 7,065 2013-08-20 14:35:14
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Intro Time. Dick 10 5,798 2012-06-02 04:46:28
Last Post: Tay