Sneaky RuneMetrics

Just a friendly FYI that we now have an addition to our forum sidebar on the homepage which now includes a stream of the last 20 entries into our clan RuneMetrics tracker! Now you can keep up with all of your clan mates at a glance smile

[Image: QwZx4l3.png]

This isn't the only thing we have planned for our RuneMetrics data, so keep an eye out!

You guys may also notice the nod to our beginnings, where we now have our classic blue and black colours of old. I believe Surreal really is in the process of going back to its roots and improving on its original vision, so take this as just a symbolic reminder of where we were, and where we will be soon smile

Hope you enjoy the small update!

-Jordan
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Oh cool!!
Love love love integrating runemetrics for these quality of life changes. smile
Great work, I love it!
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
It looks great. I think you all have done a wonderful job.
Great Job on the Stream!!  Yahoo It looks Wonderful.
Thank you Jordy for the stream! The time you spend on coding projects is super appreciated Biggrin I'm really excited to see what else is to come in the future!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
I like the stream, and I really like the blue! (It's my favorite color, so I may be a bit biased).

Thanks for all your hard work on this! *bows to the coding master*
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
awesome! so cool seeing everyone's gains up on the site Biggrin
oh wow thats awesome!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]