Hi Geeks

Runescape Name: SanneBean
Real-life name/nickname: Sanne, not hard to guess when seeing my rsname  Grin
Describe yourself in one word: Geek

What made you start playing runescape: My ex-boyfriend started playing and challenged me to be better then him in game. I succeeded in game AND in real life. 
Favorite Movie: Cocktail
Other language(s): English, German and French.
Hobbies/talents: Netflix addict, reading books, singing, dancing and being crazy! Oh, and sailing in summer.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Cheers! Yahoo
Yeahh welcome nubb Biggrin
Welcome to the clan. Biggrin
Step 1: saturate clan with Dutch nerds
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit.

Welcome~
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
Hey Sanne! (That's an interesting name, I wouldn't have guessed that that was your first name, but I'm also American, so there ya go - that's probably why lol). Welcome to Surreal! Oh crap, I'm not sure if I'm prepared for the Dutchies to take over. I'm an old lady - I confuse easily! Haha Tongue I was so excited when Becca told me she told you about us smile I never had the pleasure of meeting you the first time around (months ago), so I'm glad to have met you this time (and to have you in our family - even better!). I like to sing, dance, and be crazy too when I'm home alone. Best way to be! Biggrin

If you ever have any questions just let us know! I hope you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
WizardWelcome Sanne! great to have you with us!   smile cocktail movie? Tom Cruz fan perhaps? or maybe I've got the wrong movie.  Tongue
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]