Figured I'd do one of these :)

Runescape Name: Meghann
Real-life name/nickname: Meghann but I prefer Meg
Age: Professional 25 year old with almost 15 years experience.
Describe yourself in one word: Kind

What made you start playing runescape: I started playing RS about 10 years ago, someone had linked me to the game on an old forum I was a member of and that was it.
Favorite Movie: Anne of Green Gables
Music taste: I love all music except Rap although I don't mind a bit of Eminem lol
Other games: Final Fantasy XIV, Fortnite, WoW, Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Zelda - the list goes on.. I'm obsessed with my Switch atm.
Other language(s): -
Hobbies/talents: I love playing games and spending time with my family <3 

Hi All, I'm Meg, I used to be in Surreal many moons ago when Jord first created the clan, I don't recognise many names but a couple I do, it's been great reading up on old threads, and it's great to see that Surreal is still the lovely community it always was <3 
I am so happy to see you around here again Meg! Thanks for posting a reintroduction - the faces definitely have changed somewhat, but they are all lovely people here at Surreal smile

I will always be grateful for the time you gave the clan even during some of the tougher times, you were there, and I appreciate you so much. <3

Welcome back!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hi Meg, thanks for the intro!
Hey Meg! Welcome back to Surreal! smile It has been a great honor to meet and chat with you on the discord server Give_heart Now I definitely understand why your name was brought up to me a couple years ago - our personalities feel really similar! I look forward to chatting with you more! smile

Though I know my level of appreciation could never run as deep as Jordy's, regardless, I am appreciative of the time and effort you invested into Surreal smile I imagine you to be a leader who puts her heart and soul into it, and that image comes from me feeling like there's a lotttt of nurturing tendencies in your heart.

It would be so wonderful if you decided to make a return to the clan Biggrin You're a fantastic lady, I love you already!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Heya Meg, welcome back!
An OG. Welcome back!