I ammm backkk

(2018-09-17 10:42:49)Meg Wrote:  About. Damn. Time! Happy to see this <3 and happy you are back! I rarely get on voice on Discord and most of us just text chat so don't be afraid to use it or ever feel pressured to get on voice besides, if you ever heard my voice and accent, jesus lordy, it's bad lol

My best friend is Australian love lol :p. I prolly wouldn't think anything of it.
*FART* PINKYYYYY! I'm so excited to have you back home with us Wub your voice is fantastic hun! WOOP WOOP *giggle* Tongue

Can't wait for all the mischief we will get into Wink WAFFLESSSSSS!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2018-09-17 14:26:04)Lady Spyra Wrote:  *FART* PINKYYYYY! I'm so excited to have you back home with us Wub your voice is fantastic hun! WOOP WOOP *giggle* Tongue

Can't wait for all the mischief we will get into Wink WAFFLESSSSSS!

Dot <3. Thanks love Biggrin .
(2018-09-17 10:29:48)Brandy Wrote:  
(2018-09-17 08:59:26)Jerome Wrote:  Which anime are you into right now?

Welcome smile

I've been trying to find a new one to watch lately. The last two (new) ones that have watched were "Little Witch Academia" and "Seven Deadly Sins." I rewatched Claymore as the most recent one.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone smile .
Hmmm. Have you checked out My Hero Academia? It's my favorite one right now. Season 3 is currently airing so there's time to catch up. I also recommend Full Metal Alchemist! It's my favorite anime of all time.
(2018-09-18 06:51:43)Jerome Wrote:  
(2018-09-17 10:29:48)Brandy Wrote:  
(2018-09-17 08:59:26)Jerome Wrote:  Which anime are you into right now?

Welcome smile

I've been trying to find a new one to watch lately. The last two (new) ones that have watched were "Little Witch Academia" and "Seven Deadly Sins." I rewatched Claymore as the most recent one.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone smile .
Hmmm. Have you checked out My Hero Academia? It's my favorite one right now. Season 3 is currently airing so there's time to catch up. I also recommend Full Metal Alchemist! It's my favorite anime of all time.

I have not seen My Hero Academia, but I can give it a look smile. I have seen Full Metal Alchemist, the first one lol. I have not seen brotherhood though (I've been told endlessly that I should.)
Welcome back to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome back to Surreal!
[Image: a14l.jpg]
Welcome back! smile
[Image: user1-light.png]
Welcome back and nice to meet you, Brandy! Glad to have you in the clan Biggrin