Hiya! :)

Code:
Runescape Name:KiraWolfkin
Real-life name/nickname: Amanda  
Describe yourself in one word: People-pleaser

What made you start playing runescape: Very first mmo way back in what, 2005? o.O
Favorite Movie: Spirit/Brave/Alpha
Music taste: Modern rock
Other games: most fantasy mmorpgs. Primarily WoW and rs at this point.

I am recently back from a 12 YEAR break so please, please give me tips, especially about making money. I'm really shy but I love being here, I promise! I will go out of my way to help in any way I can. :)
Hiya Kira, welcome to Surreal, I have noticed you hanging out in our clan chat recently, nice to see you join us Biggrin I'm not the greatest at making GP so I really can't help you much there, I'm prob the most inefficient player on the planet (don't let my xp fool you!) and one of the biggest noobs you'll meet lol
Welcome Kira, I hope you enjoy it here with us. I've only been back a month from a 4 year break myself so am also finding my feet with how RS is. There are so many friendly people here that any questions you have just ask in clan chat and one of us will answer.

Debs smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
You and I are a lot alike I'd say! My biggest tip for making GP is to make sure to do your dailies as you unlock them (such as sandstone, wicked hood, reaper tasks, etc etc..) because it will add up a lot over time, and ofc Slayer! smile
Heyaa! Super big welcome again, I'm glad you decided to join!
Welcome Kira! Glad to have you with us smile
Hey Amanda! Welcome to Surreal smile I'm still so excited to finally have you with us!! You never have to feel shy with us Biggrin I'm sure you'll discover that in time! We're all there for each other as best as we can be, cause we are family! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to the clan! smile
Welcome! Biggrin
[Image: user1-light.png]
I've seen in you clan chat for months. Glad you decided to join us.