herro
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Ramen Bomb
Real-life name/nickname: Rickey
Describe yourself in one word: Awesome

What got you started playing Runescape?: Kids at my apartments computer room way back in 2002

Favorite Movie: Supertroopers
Other language(s):
Hobbies/talents: I don't really do much except stay home and smoke weed with my girlfriend (hooray for medical marijuanna being legal Biggrin) and occasionally go out to the mall and buy clothes and whatnot. I like to ice skate, but just recently started doing it, and I learned pretty fast.

I like sports, my favorite sport would have to be baseball (SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS Biggrin) Football is cool too, Raiders son.

Currently trying to get my HS diploma (woohoo for 5th year seniors)

I'm lazy as hell

I like most music, but my favorite genre would have to be punk, with Enemy You being my favorite band.

I live in San Jose California (I doubt anybody here outside of california has heard of us, but we're the 10th biggest city in America, we invented the internet, and we're the most overlooked city ever. seriously i haven't met anybody outside of california that has heard of us)

I'm too proud of being from Northern California like everyone else here

I wanna eventually be a standup comedian (I have hilarious material in my head, I just never get around to writing it down into a full joke)

Or if that doesn't work out, get into the marijuana growing business (huge here)

Before anybody asks, I'm not Asian. I'm mostly Mexican and Guamanian.

That's all, feel free to add my facebook if you want, it's down in my signature. Just don't talk about runescape lol.
Herrooooo Ricky Wink Welcome to Surreal. Bit of a comedian I see? Bring on the jokes!
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Hi Rickey and welcome to Surreal Biggrin great into and I've heard of San Jose, I have an aunt from Sacremento - never been to the US before though but I've definitely heard the name San Jose Biggrin

Just feel i should point this out, it is stated in our rules as well, the discussion of drugs is not allowed in surreal due to its nature to cause debates/arguments and is illegal in many countries and with young members in the clan, it is something all us staff feel strongly about so whether used for medicinal or personal use we'd just prefer it not be discussed smile
Welcome to Surreal, Rickey. Enjoy your stay. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Great intro, I'm from Hayward (lol) I love san jose!! looking forward to meeting you
Hi Ricky, smoking weed is a nice talent. Hope you'll enjoy it here smile
Welcome to Surreal smile
welcome to surreal.
Welcome Rickey. :]
Welcomee to Surreal! (:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Herro! 321456987 8 3,232 2011-03-17 16:56:41
Last Post: Rawries