Just a guy

Runescape Name: Switchz42
Real-life name/nickname: Anthony
Describe yourself in one word: Tired

What made you start playing runescape: I started playing OSRS not too long after release.  Always have been coming back to Runescape since then.
Favorite Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy
Music taste: All over the place.  You could hear country then the next song on my playlist would be death metal.  Mostly a rock listener though.
Other games: I have a switch, ps4, and play multiple games on pc.  Too many to list but the most recent game I 100% completed was Horizon Zero Dawn
Other language(s): Very very very very little spanish
Hobbies/talents: I golf(Not so much recently with a 9 month old).  I play a lot of video games. I also really enjoy participating in trivia and maybe one day will try to get on Jeopardy.
Welcome Anthony! I also have a rather eclectic playlist, will listen to just about anything, except rap pushes my limits lol

I have 2 kids myself, although mine are a fair bit older than your little one, 12 and almost 14, so I know how much time those munchkins can take up!

Hope you enjoy it here, and if you need any help at all, I'm always happy to help out, bare in mind I am a massive noob even after 12 years of playing lol
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome to surreal, any question don't hesitate to ask
Welcome!
Welcome to Surreal, Anthony! I'm so glad you stumbled across us after your hiatus and decided to make us your new home smile I am just a year older than you! Actually turn 35 in November (and can't even believe it!). I have a vast music range as well. I love just straight up instrumentals like Irish music, piano, or smooth jazz, and then I like some oldies & 80's, classic rock, rock, country, dance, metal, heck I will even listen to reggae if I can get into the groove of the song haha!

As a couple people have already said, give us a shout if you need help navigating around our forums or anything! I hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do, and hope you stay with us for many years to come! Give_heart
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal, glad to have ya. smile
(2019-06-07 01:00:05)Switchz42 Wrote:  and maybe one day will try to get on Jeopardy.

omg doooo it!

Welcome btw smile
Welcome to Surreal, Anthony!