Hey :)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name:Astarlas
Real-life name/nickname:Forest
Describe yourself in one word:runescape-Excitable.

What got you started playing Runescape?:A lot of my friends introducted it to me when I was in the 5th grade.
Favorite Movie: I don't really watch many movies, though I enjoy The Hangover, Despicable Me, The Ugly Truth, and a lot of the Pokemon movies haha.
Other language(s):English, a little french.
Hobbies/talents: Music obviously ^ lol, I've played the piano for 5 years, currently working on Listz Hungarian Rhapsody and Beethoven's Rondo alla Cappricco. I also play Alto saxaphone in jazz ensembles, and guitar in a band called Count your days. I also play trumpet and attempt to sing lol. Besides music, I enjoy track, and lately I've gotten into working out a lot, it's fun. smile

But anyway... lol, hey Biggrin.
Nice to meet you, welcome to Surreal smile
Thanks Biggrin.
Hey Forest, welcome to Surreal. smile
A lot of passion for music you have too! Also you could maybe teach Downfall a work-out routine...he's basically a twig. Wink
Welcome to Surreal! What a cool name :o Wish mine was half as cool as that haha Tongue Have a great stay, make yourself at home and let me know if I can be of any assistance! smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to the forums
Everyone is so friendly here lol, I love it. smile
(2011-02-03 01:02:20)Danny Wrote:  Hey Forest, welcome to Surreal. smile
A lot of passion for music you have too! Also you could maybe teach Downfall a work-out routine...he's basically a twig. Wink
I LOL'd big time.

Welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here. Biggrin
If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hi Forest, welcome to Surreality, hope to see you in-game soon! smile
Hiya and welcome to Surreal smile if you need anything feel free to ask smile