Double XP Plans?

What is everyone’s plan for the Double XP Live coming up later this month?  Personally, I’ll be working on Herblore in order to save time and money. I’m currently at 106 and am looking to get 120 at some point, so this Double XP should help quite a bit.  I’ve been saving up bonus experience as well, so I should effectively be getting 3x the experience during Double XP Live.  I’ve never been the best at making money in RuneScape, so the price does hurt a bit, but I would like to get my Completionist Cape back at some point, so I’ve got to get it done!  

I’ve also got some Protean Cogs and some armor and weapons ready for disassembly in order to get some Invention XP.  I’ve never been a huge fan of Invention, so any time that I can train it less is good!

[Image: FwUGeN.jpg]
No plans. I just play like I always play!
Oooo good luck with your goal! Biggrin

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Dave, I rarely have any real plans in mind and just wing it Tongue

At the moment I think I plan to focus on running laps on Anachronia since I have ~10m bxp in agility stocked up currently, but I have no real goal with it yet over DXP (just a bit too far away to get 120 yet XD)
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
I have 200M Herblore and Smithing ready to go during DXP (Vulnerability bombs and Sticky bombs for herblore; Elder Rune Platebodies ready to be made into burial armour for maximum experience). It was a big investment as far as GP goes, but I bought it so long ago now that I've made it back several times over. I should have hours left after that as well, which I mainly plan to use on Attack and Strength as they're 2 of my final skills not at 120 yet.
Oooh fancy. I always like to know everyone's plans as well. I plan to get 120 fletch, use up my bxp in mining, and use all my trap proteans.

I am just hoping I'll have enough time off because it starts on a Bachelor party weekend which means there is no chance I get anything done through that first weekend of DXP.
How did everyone’s double XP go? This was my first double XP with the 48 hour timer and I was surprised how long it actually took me to go through the timer. I finished using it up on the Friday before it ended, so I only had a couple days left.

Personally, I was able to achieve 120 Herblore and 120 Invention, and did some Slayer, Farming and Archaeology as well. I did NOT have 120 Invention planned beforehand, but it happened anyway, so can’t complain too much.

I hope others had a successful double XP as well.
I only caught the last couple of days but I got a decent amount of smithing and fletching done.

Got my comp cape back, and caught up with monthly/weekly tasks

I've got 120 prayer banked so working through that and the last of my trim comp reqs now
@iWader on Twitter.
Gotta get that Comp Cape back! Congrats!

I never thought I would go for Trim Comp, but I may have to reevaluate that after I get my Comp Cape back.