[Answered] Dungeoneering
Thread Closed 

I really need the basics on how to train Dungeoneering.

I am forced to solo because I can't really get along with random teams and rarely does anyone in the clan want to Dungeon with me.

So yeah, I just need to know what floors I should rush and what floors I should do C6 on while soloing.

Should I kill every monster? Unlock every door? Do every puzzle? I basically would like to know everything I should do while solo Dungeoneering. If there is someone out there that would like to DG and doesn't mind DG'ing with me (I know, it sucks being stuck with me :p) I'd appreciate the help and feel welcome to come along.

Thanks in advance.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Open every door, especially puzzle doors if you can, but dont kill every monster unless its a guardian door room.

c1 rush 1-29.
c6 small 30-35
c6 med 35+

I read that somewhere. You can change it to what you like, but it should get you started.

Dging in groups isnt that bad. Just follow the majority of the team. Dont pick up keys, let the keyer do that. If you want tools, get them, otherwise let someone else do that. Basically find a buddy that isnt the keyer, and stay with them. Attack any monsters they attack. The only time I even talk in groups is when i find a gd. Otherwise I dont know what getting along with them has to do with anything. Just do what the team says, and keep up. As long as you dont sit at the base the whole time, youll be fine.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Getting along with them has everything to do with having a fun and enjoyable experience in my opinion, I'm a social person and rather have a team that isn't overly immature or childish. Doesn't curse left and right and just an overall enjoyable experience for me.

Quote:I dont know what getting along with them has to do with anything.

I don't see why you always answer with something like that but whatever floats your boat man :p
Ive just never been in a team that wants to be all social, or a team that is all immature. Everyone just wants to get the xp and move on. Thats the way I feel too. Im not that social, so I guess thats why we feel differently. For me, talking wont make anything more enjoyable. I either like it or I dont.
Quote:I don't see why you always answer with something like that but whatever floats your boat man
I dont' recall ever answering anything like that, so I don't understand that.

Bug. What i do is i just open all doors.
You don't really need to kill every monster.
And for the resorces if you can collect them. Do it it gives more xp Tongue.

truth is, not everyone is going to like you.
you'll be beautiful to one, and ugly to another.
you're amazing to one, and terrible to another.
there will always be people who bring you
down, who disagree with you, who hurt you,
and that's normal. just hold your head up high:
for every person who brings you down, there
are more who are willing to keep you up.

they're the ones that keep you strong.
(2011-02-10 21:04:01)Jakey Wrote:  Bug. What i do is i just open all doors.
You don't really need to kill every monster.
And for the resorces if you can collect them. Do it it gives more xp Tongue.

I would strongly advise getting resources in a small or med solo. Reason why is you will completely waste your time. You'll maybe get 1-2k more experience per dungeon if you collect resources, but you'll waste more than 10 minutes. As for opening all doors, only do this in a c6 small, medium. It is an extreme waste in a c1 small.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
These are some great tips.

I have been doing floors 1-31 on c1 smalls and just finding the boss and killing him. That's basically all I do in those.

Than for 32-36 I do c6 medium, I don't kill every monster but I make sure I open every door than I fight the boss.

Getting pretty good experience now Biggrin
Zephyr Wrote:I dont know what getting along with them has to do with anything.
Bug Wrote:I don't see why you always answer with something like that but whatever floats your boat man
Zephyr Wrote:I dont' recall ever answering anything like that, so I don't understand that.

Not those words exactly. I am trying not to sound rude or anything but if anything comes off rude don't take offense because I don't mean to offend smile

It's that.. "You should see things my way only" attitude, that's just how it looks when you say something like "I dont see what getting along with has to do with anything" sounds like. Not everyone is going to see things your way and I would just watch how and where I phrase things when making posts so I don't sound that way in the future, I know you don't mean to sound that way but it comes off that way Wink
Solo Dungeoneering is actually a decent experience/hour. Although it isn't the best it's still around 120k experience per hour. It's possible to do a 8 minute solo medium dungeon and I will possibly create a method in the future for you to use.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Noob question, what do these things mean:

c1 rush 1-29.
c6 small 30-35
c6 med 35+

[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-02-12 02:55:59)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Noob question, what do these things mean:

c1 rush 1-29.
c6 small 30-35
c6 med 35+

c1=Complexity 1. Rush means go fast and do dungeon size small. Dont kill all the monsters unless its a Guardian door. Do that for floors 1-29
C6= Complexity 6. Still a small dungeon. WIll take slightly longer since it is complexity 6. Try to go as fast as possible. Flors 30-35
Then med is dungeon size medium. Open all the doors. You will get the most xp here.

You rush through the first levels so you can do the higher levels that give more exp.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,951 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010
  Dungeoneering team Linspire 0 2,021 2013-07-31 13:20:06
Last Post: Linspire
  Dungeoneering Weekend Bug 6 5,019 2012-12-14 17:47:39
Last Post: Smith
  eoc dungeoneering binds Dave 13 9,113 2012-11-22 20:58:35
Last Post: Gohankuten