Clan Updates
Thread Closed 

Speech bubble 
As we have all heard Jagex this year (hopefully) plan to do a big clan update, clan logos, new clan chat system and lets hope plenty of other stuff. Danny knows what it will bring us due to clan leader forums but it's one of his many secrets Tongue

-What do you think the update will include?
-What positive/negative effects will it have on clans?
-Person thoughts on the update?

Let's just hope that ie benefits the clan world and the clan experience, I expect the leaders of Surreal are preparing for it already smile
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
I liked the idea of separation between clan friends lists and friends lists; the logo thing I wasn't too fussed about. I'm not sure what else they've got in store but anything that will make clans easier to create will definitely give them the boost that they clearly need.

It'll be exciting to see where Jagex goes with this as a whole, they have it in their hands to revolutionise clans completely!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Im glad that Jagex is taking a stand for clans though. (:

because over 50% of players are in a clan or have been :3

truth is, not everyone is going to like you.
you'll be beautiful to one, and ugly to another.
you're amazing to one, and terrible to another.
there will always be people who bring you
down, who disagree with you, who hurt you,
and that's normal. just hold your head up high:
for every person who brings you down, there
are more who are willing to keep you up.

they're the ones that keep you strong.
I know that clans have changed over time, if you wanted to go big in this game you most likely needed a clan. Wilderness clans having to use team capes to recongise each other before CC update (The original clan chat didn't show other people as purple dots). For PvMing to make sure they didn't run off with the loot for themselves and that they would share it. Skilling clans are also very different when it was 'simple' trade, they would have set prices within clan trade. So you'd have to sell your yew logs to a clan for 400gp per log or less. Clans have clearly changed over time with all the various updates, for better or for worse. This will most likely be an update that will change the face of clans.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
if they create a clanfriend list and a friends list as seperate lists i'll be in heaven!!

I love the idea tbh, can't wait to see everything they have installed Biggrin
separation between clan friends and friends list would be coool.
cant wait to see. smile
Sounds interesting enough, looking forward to seeing what this is all about smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Definitely can't wait to see how they implement these updates, sounds like it should be really helpful though and I am looking forward to them.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confirmed Updates from Runefest Jay 2 4,635 2015-10-04 03:30:43
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Clan Cup Results Ava 3 3,761 2014-11-09 16:56:36
Last Post: Dreggstar
  New Clan Outfit - Good way to start off a new clan Entenzu 8 6,056 2014-10-06 08:10:45
Last Post: Bowlinmaster
  Which Elf Clan Do You Belong In? Ava 13 12,244 2014-09-18 18:36:17
Last Post: Lee-onardo
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,914 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce