[Answered] {Buying} Infernal ashes
Thread Closed 

Hey there just got members back and with the new infernal ashes update im looking to get 99 pray while its still cheap (120m ish)

im looking to buy
57k infernal ashes for about 2k each

if anyone has any please let me know!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Going to have to dissapoint you there, but I've had offer for 3k/each on GE since update and none of them bought.

But there might be some kind soul in the clan that wants to sell smile
[Image: a3ceade7d1.png]
[Image: zam-icon.png][Image: newbh.png]
0 > 1
Currently they buy easily at 5k each. However these will go down eventually. My suggestion is to chin nechs or to kill black demons for these ashes as it will provide extra ashes for you to use as they are high.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
im headed to black demons now smile

and i do hope they crash a bit but i dont see that happening for the next little while
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

From what I've seen today they are still selling at 5.5k+ per ash.
I know someone that has been buying them, he has an offer in for 5k each constantly, and sometimes they don't buy, so your going to be very lucky if you can manage to get them for 2k each, I would sell you them for the current trade price if I got any from slayer tasks smile
Also actually, I plan to get 99 Ranged at Nechryles (I don't know their name lol) and I'll bank a decent amount of the ashes from those for you if you like smile
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
(2011-02-27 21:02:03)Milky Desire Wrote:  Also actually, I plan to get 99 Ranged at Nechryles (I don't know their name lol) and I'll bank a decent amount of the ashes from those for you if you like smile

Thanks Biggrin ive banked almost 2k my self from black demons still need about 54k more to go

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying Battlestaves Ava 4 3,611 2014-01-25 16:15:22
Last Post: Rufus010
  Skill Bonanza: Urns, Ashes and Shortcuts Bug 11 8,157 2011-02-18 20:44:36
Last Post: Jared
  Answered [Buying] Pure essence. ReturnFate 4 3,647 2011-02-10 04:27:24
Last Post: Zooperman