DIY :)
Thread Closed 

This is one of my favorite RSoF topics. It has some very good and even some rather unknown but efficient DIY methods.

Some of it is even quite good for making a little cash without spending much or anything at all.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/fo...8,57499300

It almost makes me want to quit using GE and go DIY again.. I was DIY for a good 3 years when I first started RS but started using bank sales and the RSoF to gather instead of doing it myself, been thinking lately with free trade being back I might just go DIY again.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I had to post on this topic. Tongue

For anybody considering becoming DIY.. DO IT! It's 100x more rewarding than buying skills and you'll find your bank balance consistently climbing rather than dwindling. It also gives you an opportunity to train those skills you'd normally never touch.

If anybody's curious on methods or my personal DIY rules, just hit me up ingame, I'm happy to chat about it smile
I've been hanging out on rs doing nothing but fishing. *sigh* However I've met some really great people staying in the same place for a long time smile I told myself I was quitting Runescape because of the poo atmosphere, but by avoiding places like ge and edge and whatnot, I've stayed away from the craziness.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
For the longest time I was a DIY'er. Mostly my farming supported my herblore.
I have a thread on Zybez for one of my accounts that is similiar to a DIY, but more difficult (and fun for me). I never sell or buy anything from any player or the ge. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Ill start off with saying mad respect to Lady Chaote and any other DIT'er. You truely earn every level as I believe Jagex intended the game to be. But....

I'm oersonally against DIY. I'll gladly pay for the convenience of buying every supply I will need for any given skill. I could not imagine actually farming 25k avantoes, oh wait, I need to get 5k avantoe seeds as drops to do that? Oh...and I have to plant papaya trees and harvest 25k papayas to get them for herblore? That would take ages to get the ingredients that would take less than a week to actually use. I can see doing fishing and cooking together as well as woodcutting and firemaking, even farming and herblore....but camping banshees in order to get 99 herblore is INSANE!

Do combat for money, buy skills Wink it works!
I agree xPro, I would never try going DIY again on my main account but on a secondary account I'd have some fun with it, I practically already do that on one of my accounts, I just never really buy anything on it, I have to admit I have bought a few things when I first started the account but now I have no real need to buy anything for it and I never plan on getting 99 farming or construction on it so I don't really need to buy those either smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
No DIY for me smile
Gather cash with 1 skill and blow it with the other smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I have tried to do a little DIY, but it's so difficult (maybe I'm using the wrong tactics!).
It's just not my way of training. I like to do whatever I want and do not wish to train one skill (e.g woodcutting) to do the other skill (e.g construction), it just bores me and I rather spend something on construction immdeadietly.

I like the idea though, but it's just not the way I want to play RuneScape.

I think DIY is amazingly interesting to observe, like with players such as metalmaniac or itam69, but I'd never try it, I'd bore myself to tears.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.