Hi Surreals
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Lynn
Real-life name/nickname: Lynn some people call me Lynnie as a nickname
Describe yourself in one word: Basicly I am pretty nice person. Funny at times.

What got you started playing Runescape?: Started playing rs in the year of 2004. Had a file got hacked. Never got the file back , so I ended up starting over from a lvl 1 in everything. Joined a clan called STD was with them for 4 years til it folded, and went community. The clan ended up changing the name to Friends United and failed. I stayed clanless for 2 years. Then joined Blacknights and was with them for 2 years until just about 3 weeks ago it has now folded after the clan had its 10 year anniversary. I have decided after doing nothing but wars for the last two years I would like to join a skill clan for a change since my stats look horrible... (I know I will have to be a guest for awhile until I can boost them up).

Even tho I will be a guest I would like to get to know everyone and attend some events.

Favorite Movie: Diehard 1, 2 and 3... Not much of a movie person.

Other language(s): None, just English

Hobbies/talents:I played soccer over the years and in college. Now all I do is study.....

Thanks
Lynn
Wink
[Image: Lynn.png]

Welcome, we had a nice chat in IRC yesterday smile
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
(2011-02-24 15:48:02)Crow Wrote:  Welcome, we had a nice chat in IRC yesterday smile

Yeah we did... Enjoyed it.... I am sure I will have alot of questions to ask later on this weekend.

[Image: Lynn.png]

Welcome to Surreal. Feel free to add me in game if you want help skilling or any questions answered. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Surreal smile
If you have any questions, just ask me smile
I can be found in IRC and on RuneScape for quite some hours each day. If we still miss each other due to timezones, you can also PM me smile
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Hey, welcome to Surreal. smile
[Image: rawries.png]
You were in a clan called STD? lol

Hi
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
(2011-02-24 17:06:41)l Zephyr l Wrote:  You were in a clan called STD? lol

Hi

Lol

Welcome to the Surreal forums, Lynn. I hope you enjoy your stay. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hi Lynn, welcome to Surreal smile
Hi! I remember seeing you in IRC Chat.. I believe you came in for help! That's what we are here for. I look forward to meeting you in-game soon! smile Welcome to Surreal.