[Complete] I've always wanted to be in a skilling clan :P [Expires 10th March]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: 7dylan78
*Total level: 2160
*Country or Timezone: canada, eastern time
IRC Nickname: `7dylan78

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]
[Image: ZRfKw.gif]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: I love to farm, it has been my favorite skill before it even came out Tongue I remember weeks before farming was released I was camping master farmers to get all the seeds and equipment I needed to get off to a good start with farming. At around 70 farming I was sitting on a pretty nice bank and decided to drop 130m in tree seeds to obtain 99 farming in just under 3 months. During these 3 months there wasn't a day where I didn't check my trees, I was so excited to have "imo" the best rs skill there is Tongue
*What brought you here?: Well I've always liked to skill while most of my friends preferred to mostly train combat. I don't know what it is with me, but I sometimes get skills up just for the sake of my overall level or to get all my skills above a certain lvl. Why do I wish to join a skilling clan you may ask? Well as of lately I havn't been as motivated in runescape as I usually am and I'm trying to get that motivation back. The reason I'm not motivated atm is because of my recent experiences at the duel areana. On feb 1st I took my 100m bank and turned it into 1.1b in under 2 days. I took the money and bought bones for 99 pray and chins for 99 ranged, although I couldn't keep up with the spending as I was loosing it all too fast. I know I should have stopped, but for some reason I wanted 2b, 1b for rares and gears, and the rest to invest into my skilling. Turns out I should have settled with 1b since now my bank is about 120m Tongue It would have been nice being dirty rich in runescape but when your rich it takes alot away from the game, you no longer need to worry about gp which was usually what I always worried about. Although I'm not that pissed off seeing as I'm even from when I started dueling (actually 20m up) and I managed to drop 200m into my acc before I lost all of that gp. So now here I am with an ordinary bank, switching from the gp side of runescape to the skilling side.
*What do you hope to achieve with us?: I want to enjoy myself in runescape without having huge amounts of gp, I think that Surreal, along with my f2p warring clan, will make a perfect combination for me to have hella fun playing runescape. I also want to have more than 2 non-combat 99's. I feel so bad when I realize that 7/9 of my 99's are combat.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:

Masters of Dragons: A fun first clan for me, made tons of friends, everything was cool until the clan fell apart and I no longer felt mod was what it used to be. The main reason why I left was because most of the people who I talked to everyday split up and joined different clans.

Outcast: Joined because most of the people who left mod came here, also I wanted to have regular pking back. It was a fun experience but they didnt last long.

Shadow Elves: I wanted to try out a bigger clan. I kind of enjoyed the pking but I didnt feel right here. Denat decided to auto decline my fa because I wasn't active(when I was actually way over activity reqs). I got into an argument with all the council and decided not to rejoin.

Eternal Honor: Was still interested in the top 10 scene, everything was cool until about 2 months of being here. I had made barely any friends, there wasn't much of a community it seemed (barely anyone on chat if there wasn't pks). Ended up just leaving because it still didnt feel like it did when I was in MoD.

Adelais: Pretty sure Lucas convinced me to join. I connected with Adelais better then I had my last few previous clans to I decided to stay. While in aids the wilderness update went down and I simply stopped playing the game for a long amount of time.

Exodus: I knew a few people here, and I knew they were fairly stable in the wild, so I joined. I was playing rs again, and needed something to keep me into the game. So yea it was good until everyone left or some shit.

Reign of Terror: I wanted more change, p2p it was. Went ahead and joined the number 1 p2p clan. It was really fun here but it was in rot when I decided that I'de prefer a f2p clan > a p2p one. Although that wasnt the reason I left, I was inactive playing other games, so I didnt pass the requirements for my fa and I decided to not bother rejoining.

I may have left out MoD because I know I joined them a couple of times. I probably left out a few other clans aswell because my history goes quite some ways back and I never took track of it. And my memory is bad.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]

Yes ofcourse

Other comments:

Happy to become apart of your community smile
Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations, your application to become a Provisional member here at Surreal has been accepted by a member of staff. Your clan chat rank will be changed accordingly as will your IRC access details in #Surreal. Your 2 week trial period has now begun - please refer to this topic for more information about your Provisional period and what it entails.

What cool stuff can you do now? Best of luck to you in your skilling adventures and most importantly, welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you need anything.

Thanks!
The Surreal Staff Team Wub

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Clan Application Lleyta 1 1,721 2018-02-16 18:50:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Clan Application Mr Tanner 1 1,722 2018-02-01 01:40:12
  accepted! Application for Clan Umc22 1 1,705 2018-01-07 17:58:09
  accepted! Clan Application Hulohot 1 1,832 2017-05-31 23:25:29