†¤ New Dawn Alliance ¤†
Thread Closed 

First let me explain what New Dawn Alliance is first, it's a clan union that i started about a week ago and Surreal are a part of it. Some of you may or may not know what a clan union is. It's a group of clans who are all allied together under a name, we're fairly new. NDA is a mini-community, a union can support Surreal, provide that community and we'll host a range of skilling challenges/events.NDA is here to cater for you Biggrin We have a site http://s4.zetaboards.com/New_Dawn_Alliance/index/ and our IRC is #NDA. Thread QFC: 90-91-559-62461661

I'm also going to post the introduction off our thread if you want a bit more information.

We are a union aimed at skilling/community clans;(We are NOT a clan) for those of you who are a bit unsure of what a clan union is let me explain. We are an alliance of clans under a name, a community created amongst clans which makes your clan experience a more enjoyable one. You can take part in events, discuss the clan world and have fun with fellow clans in the union. We are here to benefit you and your clan.

New Dawn hopes to bring clans together and support them; we want to become a strong union that our clans be proud of being part of. As skilling clans we are on familiar ground with each other and have similar goals, we hope you can achieve them with our awesome union. Biggrin

Apart from support and alliances we also offer you events to partake in as a union, skilling challenges to compete against each other, a site to discuss on and a mIRC channel. We won’t over flow you with all these things so don’t worry about it taking up to much time.

As it says in the name, this could be a New Dawn for your clan.

.,•*'*•,………..¸•*'*•¸New..¸ • * ' * ¸...........¸•*'*•¸………..,•*'*•,.
..….',…...¸ ‹ ;• * ° *; •,……,•*;'*•,.''''.,•*';*•,Dawn,• ;* ° * •; › ¸..,'…...
..' ‹ , ¸ ¸;, › '…,'…….. ' ‹; ¸ ¸ ,; ›' ...Alliance.',...'‹ ;, ¸ ¸ ;› ' ……..',…' ‹ ,;¸ ¸ , › '.

[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
It looks like a decent idea, have to admit I've never really seen this done before but after looking through the forum on RSoF some of them have been running for quite a long time.

Personally though, I think just doing everything I do in Surreal is enough for me. I wouldn't have the time to schedule around NDA and SRL events/competitions.

Good luck though and have fun with it!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Looks like fun!
My clan hopes to gain a few more members before we join. Just want to make sure we're on our feet. It'd be cool to partner up on events with Surreal <3 Though we'd get crushed in the skilling comps (we're a no req community clan Tongue), I think we'd have a lot of fun at regular events.
Anyway, great idea! Best of luck with it ^.^
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTS Special - Dawn of the 6th age Wader 6 5,092 2013-06-27 17:33:50
Last Post: Lexy