[Answered] How many charms?
Thread Closed 

Hey there, i was wondering if anyone knew a good way of calculating the number of charms needed to reach a certain level

im currently trying to figure out how many crimsons i need to reach 96 summ but its really hard trying to calc in multiple pouches as i level up

any help with this is greatly appreciated! Biggrin
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I've always used THIS calculator.. while it's not straightforward in providing a number of charms for a specific level, it's useful to know how many levels you can gain with the charms you have, and with a little bit of fiddling can give you all the information you need.
Moved to RuneScape Help & Guides. smile

Check this out: http://rscript.org/webrshd.html

It's an online RS services bot.

If you type: .charms CurrentXp GoldCharms GreenCharms CrimsonCharms BlueCharms it will return the cheapest method of getting to a desired level with the amount of charms you have.

Example: .charms 1000000 50 20 100 50

^ That would calculate the best pouches to make at 1,000,000 Summoning Exp (Level 73). It would assume that I'd have 50 Gold Charms, 20 Green Charms, 100 Crimson Charms and 50 Blue Charms.

Edit: You may have to type .defname Zooperman first!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
wow thats pretty neat

Thanks so much!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

I've always used this skill planner http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=skill_planners.htm
fun fun looks like i need 24544 crimsons to get a pakyak