Sonny
Thread Closed 

Shield 
Hello Surreal! I've never really been too good at introductory writing, however, I'll give it a shot! Following the template: My RuneScape name is "Gentle Sonny" and my real name is "Codie" though a lot of people call me "Sonny" (among many other nicknames given to me). I live on the eastern coast of the United States. Describe myself in a single word? Impossible.

I started playing RuneScape through a close friend of mine back in late 2001. I watched him play and thought it'd be interesting to check out when I was bored, little did I know? Jagex likes to steal your soul, I've been hooked ever since. I don't really have a favorite movie, I love the art. I'm not bilingual, unfortunately, though I'd absolutely love to learn more than one language. I'm an artist, I love art in all it's forms. I also love to game, I don't think I'll ever grow too old for a joystick and a good game of Pong. I also love riding when I can, I currently own a Mirraco Black Pearl Ltd for anyone who knows what that is!

Welp, I guess that's if for the template! I'm not able to join the clan, though I do support what it stands for and would love to become a clan friend eventually. As an F2P (hopefully to change) level-3 skiller, I don't stand a chance a the required 1700 without gaining combat. That's all for now, if you've got questions please do ask! I don't bite too hard.

Hey there! Biggrin
You seem like a cool guy, I would like to get to know you! Good
Level 3 F2P Skiller eh? I assume this isn't your first acconut if you joined in 2001 right?
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, Sonny. smile
Even though you don't meet our requirements, feel free to hang around our forums, IRC (#surreal) and Clan Chat (ClanSurreal). It'd be nice to see you stick around.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2010-10-15 03:02:40)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Hey there! Biggrin
You seem like a cool guy, I would like to get to know you! Good
Level 3 F2P Skiller eh? I assume this isn't your first acconut if you joined in 2001 right?

You assume right, I've had (regrettably) many accounts over the years. I've played most types of characters from level-3 to defence pure to an all out "main" character. It's been fun but I wish I'd have stuck to one, maybe two accounts. I'll see you around!

(2010-10-15 03:08:39)Taylor Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Sonny. smile
Even though you don't meet our requirements, feel free to hang around our forums, IRC (#surreal) and Clan Chat (ClanSurreal). It'd be nice to see you stick around.

Thank you for the welcome, it's always a nice feeling to be welcomed. I planned to, I like what the clan stands for smile Maybe I'll pop by the IRC sometime, I've not used that in forever!

Thanks for the kind words about Surreal smile Welcome to Surreal, feel free to make yourself at home and enjoy the community smile You've sure been playing for a long time, big time props for playing this long and sticking to it. Though I can't change the requirements, it's times like this when I see such an awesome person that doesn't meet them around the place; if you were 1700+, I'd accept you in a heartbeat. Put it that way.

Welcome, if you need anything just leave a message in the Contact the Staff Team forum. See you around Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2010-10-15 07:36:02)Downfall Wrote:  Thanks for the kind words about Surreal :) Welcome to Surreal, feel free to make yourself at home and enjoy the community :) You've sure been playing for a long time, big time props for playing this long and sticking to it. Though I can't change the requirements, it's times like this when I see such an awesome person that doesn't meet them around the place; if you were 1700+, I'd accept you in a heartbeat. Put it that way.

Welcome, if you need anything just leave a message in the Contact the Staff Team forum. See you around :wub:

More than welcome, the clan is already off to a mighty fine start. It's always nice to be welcomed, thank you. Member or not, I'm looking for a community to be a part of so... mission accomplished! It's more than understandable that you're unable to change requirements, one reason I hadn't asked to be an exception to them as I've seen many people do in the past for other clans. If ever I do happen to train combat? 1700+ shouldn't be a problem and surely I'll be at your doorstep applying for a different pip image. Hope to see you around, everyone else to!

Oh hey Sonny, really nice intro. I was a lvl 3 skiller myself back then, back in 2008, although not an F2P skiller like you Tongue Good job though, if you ever decide to get combat, remember there's Clan Surreal =] Haha I was a top 10 skiller back then, I got combat because training skills all the time was just getting way too boring, and I was totally missing out on the exciting stuff combat had to offer (GW, Pking, CW, etc). But anywho, good luck with your skills bro. Definitely keep hanging around our IRC and forums Wink
Well you are like myself then. Sad
I have had over 10 accounts, F2P & Pures from mains to pures to skillers to self suffcient accounts. Tongue
This is my main account (and my first) though. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller