This is true dedication!
Thread Closed 

I don't see anything dedication related. Someone having more time to play RS than others isn't anything but what it is.

I never really understood recognizing people for spending hours and hours on end playing a game but that's just me, I am not saying anything about the people I just feel there is no real value to any of it.

[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2011-03-18 02:11:50)Bug Wrote:  I never really understood recognizing people for spending hours and hours on end playing a game but that's just me, I am not saying anything about the people I just feel there is no real value to any of it.
People could say the same thing for the amount of hours you play. I know that you don`t play much and you have a life. Still over the years you have played a fair bit. IMO there is nothing wrong with that, but some people think even that is sad. Just goes to show.

Also just mentioning some people who are really sick play tons of Runescape because they have nothing else to do.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-03-18 04:20:36)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-03-18 02:11:50)Bug Wrote:  I never really understood recognizing people for spending hours and hours on end playing a game but that's just me, I am not saying anything about the people I just feel there is no real value to any of it.
People could say the same thing for the amount of hours you play. I know that you don`t play much and you have a life. Still over the years you have played a fair bit. IMO there is nothing wrong with that, but some people think even that is sad. Just goes to show.

Also just mentioning some people who are really sick play tons of Runescape because they have nothing else to do.

That would be why I said "I am not saying anything about the people..."

If they choose to play runescape over spending time with family or going out (if possible for them, maybe they're entire family is gone or they have no family/friends to go out with) it's their choice 100% either way.

I still don't see any significant value to it or any reason to say they are more dedicated than I or you are. Why should only people with time to play RS or massive experience gains be called "pros" or dedicated?

Anyways, I'm not going to argue opinions and debate here, I won't change my opinion anyways Biggrin

As a note: I never said anyone was sad or no-life or anything related so I have no idea where that came from. I think you're assuming a fair bit on what I said or putting words in my mouth. :p

EDIT: I'd like to add this quote I remembered after typing this.

Tip.It Times Wrote:We only get one shot at life. Nobody's last words have ever been: "I wish I'd spent more time at the office" or "I wish I'd spent more time cleaning the bathroom". However many people have said "I wish I hadn't neglected my family and friends". Play RuneScape, have a good time, collect all those fancy skill capes, but don't neglect the real world. I've been told that parts of it are almost as good as RuneScape!
You know what... I'm not going to edit all that because I hate "hiding" what I said but basically I'd like to just say..

To everyone their own, it was troll of me to post all that and if anyone feels offended or that I was being a jerk I'm sorry, just thought I'd say that smile
I have to admit myself i'm really not all that impressed by peoples stats, never have been and never really will be - we play this game for pure enjoyment, i've met my fair share of well known players and they're just like you and I only they have a fair amount of time on their hands to throw into this game - yes good on him for being a lvl 3 skiller but as for stats, they are only as good as the time you have put in smile
I don't see much show in lvl 3 skillers. But that's just me smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
(2011-03-18 04:52:29)Bug Wrote:  As a note: I never said anyone was sad or no-life or anything related so I have no idea where that came from. I think you're assuming a fair bit on what I said or putting words in my mouth. :p
Lol, as I was reading your post I was thinking the same thing. XD
I didn't mean to insult you or anything. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Nothing wrong with the HP. I figure it keeps him at 3 CB, but having slightly higher HP means he can survive for longer whilst training certain skills.

Nice stats, doubt he has much of a social life though.
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
My account is embarrassed haha. 99 slayer though, must've taken absolute REAL dedication!
(2011-03-19 03:03:17)RobertR Wrote:  My account is embarrassed haha. 99 slayer though, must've taken absolute REAL dedication!

Idk when he did it but before you could actually just afk sw and get 99 slayer :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True noobs Myster Q 22 13,581 2015-05-26 18:58:22
Last Post: Myster Q
  True <3 4eva Ava 11 7,050 2013-08-09 00:46:09
Last Post: AlchemyHawk