Ninja
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name:Im 99 ninja
Real-life name:Joe
Describe yourself in one word:

What got you started playing Runescape?:Cant remember..i have started in 2004 Tongue
Favorite Movie:Requiem for a dream
Other language(s):My first language is french thats why i cant type
Hobbies/talents:I love to play hockey
Hey Joe smile Looks to me like we share the same occupation... Ah well, things should get more interesting down the line Biggrin Welcome to Surreal (officially), hope you have a wonderful time here, make yourself at home and let me know if you need anything or have any questions about the clan. From what I see you're a pretty cool dude!

Talk soon!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome Joe :] Hah i like your occupation, good thing you're dedicated with school, that's most important. And that's cool you know French, I always wanted to learn that. Never had the will though to take a 2 year course on that tho >_< The clan is on it's way to becoming more diverse smile Welcome bud Wink
Welcome to Surreal, Joe. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Canadians unite! Wub

It is awesome that you can speak French, I am learning French in school and I hope one day to become fluent in it, but that is a longs way off still. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Bonjour smile Cava?

J'adore Je jouer au penu smile
Hey welcome to Surreal!
nice to meet you bro