Yo!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Deejay Kysa
Real-life name/nickname: Kysa
Describe yourself in one word: Troll.

What got you started playing Runescape?: Curiosity.I wanted to know what this game has that it made my all class mates play it.I remember me first day in new school.Every guy from my class was talking about this stupid game (then I thought it's stupid).I was the only who did not play it.They almost put me in trauma Grin
Favorite Movie: Man on fire.
Other language(s): Lithuanian.It's my first Language actually.
Hobbies/talents: I'm very into medicine.I want to study it so hard folks.I have good grades at Chemistry and Biology.Some basketball.I like to do crazy(bad) stuff with my friends.Talents hmm.I can do cool sounds with my tongue at the same time doing Chinese face.People say that I have great sense of humor.

I guess we'll meet in this or the other side.Cheers
Hey Deejay.
Welcome to the Surreal Forums. smile Hope you arent REALLY a troll. Wink
-
Hiya... Yeah i hope you are not a troll.... at least what i call a troll... lol... anyway welcome....
[Image: Lynn.png]

Welcome to Surreal smile
Its always nice to set up a nice new nickname for yourself :p

Welcome Wink
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Welcome!
Hope we'll have fun together!
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Hi and welcome to Surreal, not really a fan of trolls, if we are talking about the kind that likes to create trouble with other members/groups.

Hey,

I <3 trolls.

Welcome to Surreal! Enjoy your stay!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]