Hello :)
Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
Runescape Name: Lord Hitcher King2
Real-life name/nickname: Liam
Describe yourself in one word: super

What got you started playing Runescape?: My friend mentioned it to me about 7 or 8 years ago and I've been playing it on and off ever since then smile
Favorite Movie: Starwars Return of the Jedi
Occupation: Student at University studying Games Software Development
Other language(s): English is my main language but I can speak a bit of Japanese
Hobbies/talents: Airsoft, Gaming and movies
Hiya Liam! I love that name and I love Star Wars!! Wub welcome to Surreal if you need any help feel free to ask Biggrin
Hello Liam, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for the welcome Biggrin I'm looking forward to hopefully joining this clan, I just need to get 54 more levels till im 1900 total. I've only recently returned a few months ago to RS and have only been actively back a few weeks and all my old friends are dead and gone Sad so I'm pretty much starting out again.
feel free to join us in our irc channel if you use it #surreal Biggrin
Welcome Liam! smile

Games Software Development sounds like an awesome career to get into.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey Liam, welcome to the community.
Welcome Liam!

Another Star Wars fan! My favourite was the very first released Star Wars IV. Good

Liam, I hope you enjoy your time with our clan as much as I do. It's full of interesting characters (al beit a bit crazy) and there's always a lot of activity whether in the forums, clan chat, events or skills comps.smile
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to the forums Hitcher
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Welcome to the forums Liam. Your avatar looks familiar, is that from a film? (lol at me if it's a noob question Tongue)
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]