Ikri
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Ikri
Real-life name/nickname: Ikri
Describe yourself in one word: Whimsical.

What got you started playing Runescape?:
Friend of mine got me into it in 2002. I've since taken a break in 2008 but I'm looking to get back into it. I've always loved skilling and quests!

Favorite Movie: Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Not for kids, but not necessarily exclusively for adults either. It's more for folks open to humorous new ideas of lifestyles.)

Occupation: Avi Student and also Tech for a research organization.
Other language(s): German, English.

Hobbies/talents: Techy stuff, gardening, aviation, art, psychology, yoga. Lotta fun things. smile
Welcome to the forums, I am sure you remember me Grin
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Oh, shoot. Seems I can't edit my post here.

I just wanted to add that I'm looking more for a community aspect around skills, tasks and quests, rather than who the most macho dumbo is. I've had that clan experience before with a large war clan and honestly that's the only reason I have the combat level I do. After speaking to Frosty, I'm hopeful that Clan Surreal is a place for such an experience. smile
Yes, yes I do remember you! smile

I'd love to attend a clan event. You mentioned as you were running off that you were leaving to attend one. Would it be possible to attend an event even with just an introduction?
Hoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Biggrin
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Hey Dakota, thanks for joining us at BA and welcome to Surreal!

Oh and btw, you can edit your posts at the bottom right hand corner.
Hi there Ikri, welcome to Surreal - nice to see you've already attended one of our eventssmile if you need anything feel free to hit one of us staff members up Biggrin
Welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your stay here at Surreal. smile
Welcome.. Was fun getting down with the BA together.. Good luck Wink

- Dallar
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, now that my forum account has been accepted I can edit my posts. Yay!

I'd love to attend a more events and hopefully I'll see many of you attending as well. smile

I want to add that, like I told Frosty earlier, today is my first day back. I have a lot to learn to please be patient with me if a newer update or concept to RS just entirely blows my mind as I ask for an explanation.

A couple of real life friends and also community members from Minecraft have recently become RuneScapers and I thought this would be the perfect time to get involved. I'm trying to squeeze my boyfriend into RS, too, but he's pretty involved in Minecraft and Portal 2 right now. We'll see.

Let me know if you have any herblore or crafting items to trade. I miss those quite a bit.

My name on IRC is Ikri and I'd be happy to talk.