Hello there fellow Runescapers..
Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
Runescape Name: Geoff Bland
Real-life name/nickname: Sam
Describe yourself in one word: Crazy..

What got you started playing Runescape?: My friend got me started in about 04-05, he was my neighbor and told me to come check out this game he found.. I was like sure man, be right there. Ended up being like the only one out of my friends that actually still plays this game, lol.
Favorite Movie: Has to be Clerks II.
Occupation: High school student I guess, looking forward to getting a little job when I'm 16 and stuff to make my own money, I guess I can say I'm pretty mature for my age.
Other language(s): English, some Spanish.
Hobbies/talents: Really I just know a lot about computers since I'm mostly on mine all the time, I'm also starting to learn a bit about cars since my father recently bought me a 96 Camaro LT1 Z28, it used to be my brothers 4 years ago, but he sold it, and we ended up buying it back from the guy he sold it to, weird huh. I love the car, it's a cammed car (for those of you who know what that is), and has about $6,000 put into it in performance mods.

Here are some pics of the car:

[Image: 022rr.jpg]

[Image: 015prk.jpg]

(SORRY IF I MADE THIS TOO LONG..)
Hi Sam and welcome to Surreal, I'm the 'Blondie' in irc :p very nice car you have!! if you need anything feel free to ask Biggrin
(2011-04-24 05:52:16)Meg Wrote:  Hi Sam and welcome to Surreal, I'm the 'Blondie' in irc :p very nice car you have!! if you need anything feel free to ask Biggrin

Thank you Yes
"His eyes shine like the rays of morning
His mouth is as a burning flame
His nostrils seethe with fumes of brimstone
He is the beast that can't be tamed."

[Image: 3oMVPO1305563551.gif]
Nice car :3
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Hi Sam! I love the car - looks great, and special performance stuff too! Grin

I love the puddy cat in the second picture too. Did you guys spot it? Wink

Welcome to the clan. Have fun! Yahoo
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hello Sam smile
Welcome to Surreal. Have you read the rules that says that you must send your car to Smith if you join Surreal? :s

Pm me for adress details!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Hey Sam, welcome to Surreal :]
[Image: rawries.png]
Thanks everybody for the welcome. I'm beginning to really like you all lol.

(2011-04-24 10:20:51)old_jon Wrote:  Hi Sam! I love the car - looks great, and special performance stuff too! Grin

I love the puddy cat in the second picture too. Did you guys spot it? Wink

Welcome to the clan. Have fun! Yahoo

The cat just comes to my house at times, we would keep it inside but we have 3 dogs and they wouldn't get along, we feed it and give it water outside.
"His eyes shine like the rays of morning
His mouth is as a burning flame
His nostrils seethe with fumes of brimstone
He is the beast that can't be tamed."

[Image: 3oMVPO1305563551.gif]
Hello Sam, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Welcome to Surreal smile