[Staff] Hello, Everyone!
Thread Closed 

Hello Shay, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks, Downfall, I appreciate it. I'd say you're running a pretty good clan, haha. Also, the site is really well done. That was one of the things that drew me in. Most clan sites look like crap, but this one was really well put together and professional-looking. So I just wanted to give you some kudos on it, since you put the hard work into making it nice.

@Lilbod: Thanks, will do!
Crazybutinagoodway? Made me LOL

Welcome to the forums Shay, great intro Good
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Thanks, Frosty. You still make me want to drive to my local Wendy's for a bacon cheeseburger and a vanilla frosty.
Hey Shay!

Awesome introduction from an awesome guy! Wink

I've really enjoyed our interaction in clan chat. We even managed to freak some of them out! Grin

I agree with you how quickly and efficiently (and kindly) Meg handles new memberships. Megs be awesome too. Wub

I loved hearing about your cat. It reminded me of the one I used to have, a siamese, which played a great game with me: pat the cat and remove your hand as quickly as you can to avoid being slashed to ribbons. I loved that cat!!! Wub

And for the rest of the clan: Watch out!!! We be multiplying!!!! Muhahahahahahahhahahahahhah Friends

Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Thanks, Jon! Yeah, we did freak out some people. I look forward to freaking more out in the future, bwahaha.

Ouch, sounds like an aggressive cat. Was it always like that, or just when it was being playful? Because every cat I've owned also does that when they're in hyper-mode, but any other time they loved to be petted. I have seen some really aggressive ones that always claw your hands when you try to pet them, though. That starts to become really painful if you're not careful, haha.
My cat had a fiesty attitude from practically day 1. I remember being just a boy and being attacked on the legs by the kitten when trying to eat dinner.

However, overall my cat loved me and spent plenty of time purring on my lap (and in my bed!).

It was a great cat! Wub
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

That's good, then!
Wassup Shay, welcome to Surreal! Grin

Enjoy your stay. <3
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Thank you, Fear!