[Complete] My Lovely Application [Expires 17th May 2011]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: ILoveCatsYum
*Total level: 1900 smile
*Country or Timezone: USA (-8 GMT)
IRC Nickname: N/A

[Image: srlapp.png]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Tough one. This changes a lot! Currently I will have to go with Dungeoneering!

*What brought you here?: Recomended by a friend who isn't even in this clan! Hehe, his name is Xenyphius and I'm pretty sure he was sent here by Old Crow.

*What do you hope to achieve with us?: I want to make friends of course! I also think it's great to be part of a community that is helpful and encouraging. Keeps me from getting to sidetracked and I have more fun!

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: Serenity. This was a clan from a looooong time ago that was led by Villandra and Sir Cab. I recently reconnected with what little remains were left behind, but it is dead now.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]
YES!

Other comments: Nothing much. I just look forward to meeting everyone, chatting, and having a great time! Cheers!
oooo I was in serenity way back also. I left when they first died off. I check their forums every now and then to see if anyone's still around. SuicidePiXeY was my name there.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-05-01 03:25:33)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  oooo I was in serenity way back also. I left when they first died off. I check their forums every now and then to see if anyone's still around. SuicidePiXeY was my name there.

Oh that is awesome! I definitely remember your name, actually. I was under the name fisheaterski back then.
Before I approve this application I just have a few issues; first and foremost, would you be ok for one of our staff members that is also a staff member of Runehead to remove you from Serenity's clan listing?

Secondly, a few weeks ago one of your friends (Emily Heir) trolled us on 4 different accounts, flaming our members and our clan and as a result we had to shut our clanchat down to members only and they also mentioned your name during their flaming attacks.

Whilst we do not want to tar our members with the same brush as someone they may be friends with, this Emily Heir and any accounts they are associated with are not welcome in any of our channels.
1. Absolutely. Serenity is a dead clan now and it would not be a problem for my name to be removed from the listing.

2. I did not know this... Yes Emily Heir is one of my friends. I did mention once to him that this was a clan I was interested in joining in the near future, so I am sure that is how he found you. I do not know what provoked him to behave the way he did but I sincerely apologize for any trouble caused. I will definitely be having a chat with him later. Rest assured that this will never be a problem again.

I understand that you only have one chance to make a first impression. I hope this does not put a damper on things. Is there anything else that I can do?
That's fine, I'll direct one of our Runehead staff to this topic so they can remove you from Serenity list and I'll approve once thats done smile

I just felt the need to bring that up in case they try joining our clan channel with you being a member.
Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations! A staff member has approved your application and your two week trial period begins right now! Throughout your trial period, you must attend two events and maintain activity throughout our community to prove yourself as a possible clan member. You may apply to become a clan member within the upcoming two weeks, provided that you meet our requirements to move on.

So, what now?
Firstly you must understand that this does not make you a permanent member of the clan. You are now a trial member - and are given two weeks to prove yourself active enough to remain in Surreal.

Click here for more information on the Provisional application process.

Secondly, you now have access to some new forums and sections. These are part of the Members-only area, and this includes, but is not limited to the following: Thanks & Welcome!
The Surreal Staff Team Victory
Welcome and good luck with your application smile
[Image: whid1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,965 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,956 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,426 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,259 2021-10-17 19:43:43