An apology to all.
Thread Closed 

Hey guys, thought I'd make a post apologizing to the people (probably the majority) that I may have offended or just plain annoyed lately with my over-posting on the forum and for just bringing up a topic that is not meant to be talked about in clan chat.

I assure you I'm not usually this annoying, just got WAY too much free time on my hands lately and I've got no way of channeling it, forcing me to practically live on this forum for the time being smile.

I won't stop being active, but I can stop posting such stupid and just plain embarrassing (on my behalf) content.

Nathan smile
[Image: whid1.gif]
no such thing as over posting! we'd rather members be active on the forums and in the community than not :p andto be honest, I haven't noticed you being annoying at all if that makes you feel better :p (this coming from someone with a 1200+ post count) when you start to get close to that I'll start coming down on you and removing some of your posts coz I wont have my post count beaten LOL Biggrin
(2011-05-06 01:02:31)Meg Wrote:  no such thing as over posting! we'd rather members be active on the forums and in the community than not :p andto be honest, I haven't noticed you being annoying at all if that makes you feel better :p (this coming from someone with a 1200+ post count) when you start to get close to that I'll start coming down on you and removing some of your posts coz I wont have my post count beaten LOL Biggrin

Lol Tongue Considering how long we've both been in the clan though ... I'd almost got 1/12 of your posts in just under 2 weeks Tongue And a few of my posts have just been random crap Tongue but point taken smile still feel the need to apologize to anyone I may have annoyed though.
I have not noticed any annoying posts coming from you, or even too many really. Dont worry about offending anybody! smile We are all a family here.
Of course try not to post way to much, like 10 posts in one section. Tongue But you already know this clearly because of this topic, so dont worry mate. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I think this is the first time I've seen any of your posts. I don't think you have anything to worry about man, we're all chill here.
OMG, I WAS SO ANGRY AT YOU!! I WAS LIKE WHAT A JERK!!@!!@

No I jk. I havent seen anything annoying.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Thanks guys, just wanted to cover all bases. I'm new to this clan, last thing I wanna do is annoy the vast majority of it smile
Don't scare me like that! When I saw the title of this thread, I was expecting a farewell message. Thankfully, it wasn't.

Echoing what others have said, there is no need to apologize. I haven't seen any over-posting or offending content, either, so I think you're doing just fine.
(2011-05-06 03:39:37)Agent Shay Wrote:  Don't scare me like that! When I saw the title of this thread, I was expecting a farewell message. Thankfully, it wasn't.

Echoing what others have said, there is no need to apologize. I haven't seen any over-posting or offending content, either, so I think you're doing just fine.

<3 enough said.
In just this thread alone, this is the 10th post (at this time) and you have posted 4 out of the 10, so that makes it a 40% of the posts are yours, you spamming monster thingy!!! I will have to give you my avatar thingy which says "Spam"! Grin

Nathan, I really enjoy reading your posts. Please spam some more! Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor