Hello!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name:rcworker
Real-life name/nickname:I like it when you call me Big Papa?
Describe yourself in one word: Unique

What got you started playing Runescape?:When I was 13 a friend of mine introduced me to the game and I instantly loved it. I played till I was 17 and then quit for 2 years and here I am back today.
(Lots of history inbetween don't remember much but as I play should remember.)
Favorite Movie:The list goes on.....
OccupationTongueart time worker and full time college student
Other language(s):very mild spanish
Hobbies/talents:
I enjoy playing sports,videogames, and hanging out with friends. I also enjoying reading from time to time and am starting to pick up investing. I also consider college a hobbie as well as an occupation because I enjoy it and love networking and where better to meet people than a college campus.
Welcome 'Big Papa' to Surreal Tongue Talked to you already on IRC and added you on RS, a great guy smile make yourself at home and post a G&A updating us on your progress if you like, hope you apply someday! If you need any questions answered you know where to go smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal! smile
Welcome Big Papa Biggrin We quit RS and came back to the game about the same time haha. Welcome back Wink We got lots of members here who are college students Biggrin Hope to see you in the clan soon ^_^
Welcome to Surreal, Rcworker. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Looking at your stats, you're not too far off our requirements. Keep at it! Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain