Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Nathan Nffc
Real-life name/nickname: Nathan. Nath/Nay
Describe yourself in one word: amazing

What got you started playing Runescape?: an irl friend
Favorite Movie: hard 1 but 1 that springs to mind is The Hangover
Other language(s): bit of fench i guess
Hobbies/talents: football pubbbs Biggrin and other things cant think of
Heyy Nathan Biggrin I must agree here, you really are amazing. Your stats are like Shok haha nice man Wink One of my fav movies is def The Hangover also. Welcome aboard mate :]
I loved The Hangover XD Welcome to Surreal, Nath. Make yourself right at home in these forums, let me know if you need anything. Certainly very nice stats you have on your account, impressive to say the least!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Ah, the Hangover is such an epic movie. I've heard they're making a second one now. Yahoo

Welcome to our clan. Would be great to see you stick around!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey Nathan, welcome to Surreal smile Good stats
thanks for the warm welcome yeah i also heard they was making another hangover film and its out early next year cant wait Biggrin you'll be seeing my application soon smile
Welcome smile Nottingham Forrest? As a Swindon fan that was possibly the worst away day of my life Sad Wink
yeh nottingham forest and lol im sure it was Tongue least your ahead of notts county this season Biggrin
Nottingham forest? Haha that brings back memeories for me. My old French Teacher (who was Birtish lol) was a big fan of them, but I am not and we would argue for hours with each other. But he was an awesome guy.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

What??? Nice stats? Are you all drugged? He's a pure noob.
Haiii Nay! Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal bud. Enjoy your stay here <3 Wub