Bang.
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Hilly
Real-life name/nickname: Hillary or Hilly
Describe yourself in one word: Indescribable

What got you started playing Runescape?: In 4th grade my cousin payed me to pick flax for him while he had baseball practice. aha.
Favorite Movie: I really couldn't pick. To_keep_order
Occupation: I'm currently a senior in high school but I graduate this Monday. After highschool, I will attend Tulane University for Pre Med. I also have a part time job at a grocery store my uncle owns.
Other language(s): Cajun French & Persian French
Hobbies/talents: Tanning, Reading, Scaping, Facebook, Working, Singing, Volleyball, & Talking.
Hi Hillary and welcome to Surreal, good to see you've already applied and if you need help with anything feel free to ask Biggrin
(2011-05-13 01:16:00)Hillary Wrote:  Describe yourself in one word: Indescribable

What got you started playing Runescape?: In 4th grade my cousin payed me to pick flax for him while he had baseball practice. aha.
Indescribable compeltely describes how awesome that is. Lol

Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, Hillary! I'm the one you saw in SC earlier, hehe. It's nice to see another person from the United States joining. Not that I have problems with any other countries, it's just that I don't get to see everyone because of time differences. /sadface

So, it's good to see that you'll probably be online around the same times I am. ^_^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
(2011-05-13 01:46:37)Agent Shay Wrote:  It's nice to see another person from the United States joining. Not that I have problems with any other countries, it's just that I don't get to see everyone because of time differences. /sadface

So, it's good to see that you'll probably be online around the same times I am. ^_^

I noticed that too. Guess the few of us in the States will have to get together and do things when we can't make other events.

And hiiii Hillary smile
It's awesome to have another girly around Wub

(2011-05-13 04:09:00)MzBrittany Wrote:  

This ^^^ Wub

[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-05-13 04:33:23)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  
(2011-05-13 04:09:00)MzBrittany Wrote:  

This ^^^ Wub

Wub this lady ^^^^^
(2011-05-13 01:16:00)Hillary Wrote:  What got you started playing Runescape?: In 4th grade my cousin payed me to pick flax for him while he had baseball practice. aha.

Made me LOL. Welcome to the forum Hilly, hope to see you stick around smile

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Hello Hillary. Welcome, welcome, welcome! Grin

It's nice to have you with us. Don't be put out about not catching up with everyone because of timezones. I'm Austalian and I've had some nice interaction with Brittany, Shay and especially my dungeoneering buddy Pixey. Wink

I'm sure you'll love it here as we are a nice bunch of people and we have a great deal of fun. Plenty to do as well, whether it's an event, a competition, reading for forums or simply chatting in-game.

Hope to catch you soon in-game, to say "hello :-D".

Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2011-05-13 05:59:59)Frosty Wrote:  
(2011-05-13 01:16:00)Hillary Wrote:  What got you started playing Runescape?: In 4th grade my cousin payed me to pick flax for him while he had baseball practice. aha.

Made me LOL. Welcome to the forum Hilly, hope to see you stick around smile

You should thank your cousin cause you wouldnt have met me if he hadnt Beee

Welcome to Surreal and great chatting with you. You'll find that Im on fairly often some days, and barely at all other days. But Ill always have time to say hey Biggrin