Greetings
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: FFIXMaster
Real-life name/nickname: Joe, and Phificks (the first being my real name, and the second being a nickname I picked up from the phonetic pronunciation of "FFIX")
Describe yourself in one word: chill

What got you started playing Runescape?: A bunch of my friends at an old forum I used to frequent played, and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about.
Favorite Movie: Oh man, my favourite movie changes every time I see a good one. I guess the last great movie I saw was Brick; I just loved the old film-noir style in the modern setting.
Other language(s): Just English.
Hobbies/talents: Playing video games, flying paper airplanes, being an all-around cool dude.

Now that the template is out of the way, hi! I don't spend a lot of time in RuneScape these days, but I still play every now and then, and check out most of the new content as it's released. And I spend a lot of time in IRC, so I hope to see you guys and dolls around there.
Hey Joe, welcome to the Surreal forums! I like your nickname, made me laugh. XD

Get comfy and enjoy your stay. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!
Hiya Joe and welcome to Surreal, your nickname is now going to make me feel like i have a slight stutter LOL

Hope you enjoy hanging out with us! Biggrin
(2011-05-19 04:35:24)Meg Wrote:  Hiya Joe and welcome to Surreal, your nickname is now going to make me feel like i have a slight stutter LOL

Hope you enjoy hanging out with us! Biggrin
Most people shorten it to just Phif, I'm sure because they don't like to sound like they have a stutter, haha.
Ello Joee, I couldn't pick my favorite movie either. haaaaaaa.
Welcome to Surreal. Hi
Hiya Joe, welcome to Surreal! I definitely like chill Wink Hope to see you around smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

ff9= best final fantasy.

Nice to meet you Joe! Welcome!
Hello Joe, welcome to our clan! Grin

Great to have you with us and I hope we can catch up within Runescape sometime soon. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Final fantasy <3
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Welcome and I hope to see you around more often Biggrin
[Image: whid1.gif]