Runescape Name: Krady
Real-life name/nickname: Matt
Describe yourself in one word: Funny

What got you started playing Runescape?: My mate Wink
Favorite Movie: Austin Powers Series are good Wink
Other language(s): Italian
Hobbies/talents: Cross country runner, Runecrafting :p
Another Australian! Woohoo. Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal, Matt. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Aussie aussie aussie! Biggrin Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay and make yourself at home Matt. See you around smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Heya Matt, welcome to Surreal's forums! Hope to see you around and in game again smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Yea Krady, we're Blood Brothers, because we joined within an hour (maybe a bit more) of each other.
hey mate nice to meet you welcome to surreal smile
Thanks guys!

Also, surreal if it wouldn't be *to* much trouble. As you can see, I'm 16 *well in 3 days*, can we make some events for people that are still in school? Like maybe at 3:30pm *NSW & Victorian Time*. I noticed some events were @ 9:00am, and I'm at school so yeah.

Krady
(2010-10-27 10:08:17)Krady Wrote:  Thanks guys!

Also, surreal if it wouldn't be *to* much trouble. As you can see, I'm 16 *well in 3 days*, can we make some events for people that are still in school? Like maybe at 3:30pm *NSW & Victorian Time*. I noticed some events were @ 9:00am, and I'm at school so yeah.

Krady

Yeah that wouldn't be a problem. I avoided supporting NSW/VIC school times because we had no Aussies with that situation. Now that there is I can begin to cater for a range of times.

No worries smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thanks man Biggrin Cant wait for some events Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal Matt ! Biggrin Pleasure to have you here. Man, now I wish I was Aussie so I can fit in with all you guys haha everyones Aussie here xD Enjoy your stay here bro smile