FrostOnFire
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: FrostOnFire
Real-life name/nickname: Brandon
Describe yourself in one word: Chilled

What got you started playing Runescape? When I was young my closest friend played it, he showed me one day, but I only got the chance to play when I was at his house. Finally, got internet at my own house like years later, in those years I barely played at all, and I got addicted again. I always feel so accomplished when I reach a certain goal smile
Favourite movie: Saving Private Ryan (various war films)
Other Language(s): American, Canadian, British etc..
Hobbies/Talents: I like playing bass guitar, like a good game of golf, and I love gaming, just in general smile

I feel this clan is going to help me want to do more things when it comes to skilling, it sometimes takes a bit to encourage myself, but why not let some friends help me out? Hope I make some new friends, and enjoy all the company, thanks guys

FrostOnFire
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Oh wow, it's nice to see yet another Australian here. I'm from Aussie as well!! We will do our best to assist you in your skilling en-devours smile Welcome to Surreal, make yourself comfortable and have a great time here :]
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey mate, come fish monks with me Grin
Haha Austrlaian's unite!

FrostOnFire

[Image: FrostOnFire.png]
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Us Aussies are takin' over. Wub

Welcome to Surreal, Frosty.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Haha crazy how most of the clan is Aussie ! Welcome Branden smile Hope you have a good time here, and I'm sure you will ! Wink And I love gaming too ! So much fun, you play Xbox and stuff?