Amusing Bot Hater
Thread Closed 

LOL Shay.

This guy is hilarious. Lol
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-06-07 23:29:10)Agent Shay Wrote:  
(2011-06-07 23:15:11)Evaluate Wrote:  Seriously though, get this guy hired by Jagex. Bots will be gone in like 3 hours.

So will everyone else. XD He's going to end up exploding all the RS servers globally. To_keep_order

I sense.. a WTFBOMB the MINUTE this guy gets hired.

(2011-06-08 02:33:11)Saul Wrote:  
(2011-06-07 23:15:11)Evaluate Wrote:  Seriously though, get this guy hired by Jagex. Bots will be gone in like 3 hours.

So will everyone else. XD He's going to end up exploding all the RS servers globally. To_keep_order

[Jagex training orientation]

-15 seconds in-
J-mod trainer: And if you'll notice, pressing ctrl + alt + k will kick the server offline, as long as you are logged into your J-mod account.
New guy: Shok *runs over to nearest computer*
-10 seconds later-
*logs into RS*
-5 seconds later-
*sees someone alching at the GE* OMFG A BOT! *tries to press ctrl + alt + k but his hands spazz and he hits some crazy keyboard combination*
-5 seconds later-
*all servers go offline*
-15 seconds later-
*notice goes up on RS homepage: "All servers are down due to scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience."*

... What, you thought scheduled maintenance was actually planned? XD
ROFFL! That actually made laugh so hard. Lol
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Epic win
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2011-06-08 02:52:35)Agent Shay Wrote:  
(2011-06-08 02:33:11)Saul Wrote:  

[Jagex training orientation]

-15 seconds in-
J-mod trainer: And if you'll notice, pressing ctrl + alt + k will kick the server offline, as long as you are logged into your J-mod account.
New guy: Shok *runs over to nearest computer*
-10 seconds later-
*logs into RS*
-5 seconds later-
*sees someone alching at the GE* OMFG A BOT! *tries to press ctrl + alt + k but his hands spazz and he hits some crazy keyboard combination*
-5 seconds later-
*all servers go offline*
-15 seconds later-
*notice goes up on RS homepage: "All servers are down due to scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience."*

... What, you thought scheduled maintenance was actually planned? XD

No, ^ that is EPIC WIN Tongue
LOL SHAY! xD Wub
HAHA SHAY HAHA Biggrin
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I love you Shay LOL
[Image: bots.png]

Made this in under 10 mins outta boredom ^_^