Soup Soup :D
Thread Closed 

Hey guys, just gonna Introduce myself here as i'm (hopefully) going to level like a beast and be able to join you guys in the future!

Runescape Name: AwzmSauze.
Real-life name/nickname: Chris Brown (Yea, rly Tongue).
Describe yourself in one word: Clown.

What got you started playing Runescape?:
I went round a friends house wayyyyyyyyyy back a long while ago and he was leveling up Magic on his old account. I simply asked him what he was doing and he introduced me to this awesome game and made me an Account!

Favorite Movie:
Hangover 2 (So good for those who have seen it)!

Student at College/Part-Timer at a local Tesco branch.

Other language(s):
Sarcasm (fluent).

Hobbies/talents:
Football/Tennis/Pubs/Going out with mates/Nandos. I talent of mine would probably be partying and drinking. HARD smile.
Hey there mate! Biggrin
I am glad you have come to Surreal. Wub I am sure you will love it here!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-06-22 02:50:11)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Hey there mate! Biggrin
I am glad you have come to Surreal. Wub I am sure you will love it here!

Heyhey dude smile. I'm sure I will, can't wait to get to meet some new people! Biggrin
Hey Chris! Welcome to Surreal! I'm in the same boat as you, albeit a bit further away... hope to see ya around!
Chris Brown VERY NYSSEEE.

Just messing. We have a Hibachi restaurant where Im from that has sauce they call Awesome Sauce so that's what you remind me of.

Anyway - make yourself at home Chris. Let us know if you have any questions Biggrin
You had me at
Quote:Nandos
Wub

CLOWN! LOOK OUT NATHAN! LOOK OUT ALL OF US!!!!!!! Lol

OH YEAH!
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

inb4tubsoup
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Hi Chris, welcome. Make sure to pop in the cc!

Too bad you have poor choice of movies, but no problem :p
(Hangover 2 is same jokes, same concept, same actors and over the top to amuse me :p)
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
(2011-06-22 03:32:33)fiOWNya Wrote:  Hey Chris! Welcome to Surreal! I'm in the same boat as you, albeit a bit further away... hope to see ya around!

I'll defo see you around Grin. Hope to catch up with you and you never know we could probs Skill together or something to speed the process up smile.

(2011-06-22 03:40:44)XProvidence Wrote:  Chris Brown VERY NYSSEEE.

Just messing. We have a Hibachi restaurant where Im from that has sauce they call Awesome Sauce so that's what you remind me of.

Anyway - make yourself at home Chris. Let us know if you have any questions Biggrin

Haha, no probs smile. (It's just a matter of time before someone's like "HOW'S RIHANNA CHRIS LOLOLOL"). Although I don't mind it Grin. And cheers bro, if i have any questions I'll send you a PM smile.

(2011-06-22 07:44:23)old_jon Wrote:  You had me at
Quote:Nandos
Wub

CLOWN! LOOK OUT NATHAN! LOOK OUT ALL OF US!!!!!!! Lol

OH YEAH!

Haha, <3 Nandos. Yeaa, I'm that guy whose a bit of a clown, not in a bad way though (I'm not that guy that everyone thinks is a douche Tongue). I just like to make jokes, chill out, have fun etc.. It's the best way to enjoy the game!

Look forward to meeting ya bro Biggrin.

(2011-06-22 08:04:41)Crow Wrote:  inb4tubsoup

#1! smile

(2011-06-22 08:31:04)Smith Wrote:  Hi Chris, welcome. Make sure to pop in the cc!

Too bad you have poor choice of movies, but no problem :p
(Hangover 2 is same jokes, same concept, same actors and over the top to amuse me :p)

Haha, fair enough smile. I will pop in the CC! I'll probs be there within the hour, just gotta ring up Overclockers for my damn PSU back! (Been waiting like a month for it now =/).

(2011-06-22 09:50:32)Eissoj Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile

Thanks a lot mate! smile