Mr Bean's Return
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone,

I figured I'd remake an introductory topic, considering there's a number of new faces that have joined Surreal since I left.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Tay. I'm 18 years old and I live on the sunnier side of Australia in a city called Perth. My life at the moment basically consists of university and sporting commitments. I'm currently in my first year of uni studying Urban and Regional Planning, which I'm really enjoying. When I'm not studying I enjoy being outdoors and love playing sport. I play Australian Rules Football (No, not soccer or rugby), which keeps me busy for the majority of the week. I'm also attempting to bulk up a little this year, and have been working out a few days a week too.

I was previously in Surreal, but decided to leave to focus on university and other real life commitments a couple of months ago. Since then I've now found myself being a little more organised, which will hopefully allow me to juggle RuneScape/clan commitments too.

It's a pleasure to be back, and I look forward to meeting all of the new faces around here, as well as reacquainting with some old friends. smile

Any questions? - fire away!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I love my brother from another mother Wub still over the moon at your return!
(2011-06-28 04:48:42)Tay Wrote:  Any questions? - fire away!

Do you like pudding? More specifically, chocolate or butterscotch, perhaps?
I recognize your name (especially when paired with your avatar Biggrin). Were you ever a member on The Death Monkeigh's forums? I can't think of any other place that I might've seen you.
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
Tay is back <3333333

We've missed you. Welcome back (:
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Tay, welcome back!

According to Meg, you are both partly related. Either that or Meg is a poet and doesn't know it, Meg will try to rhyme all the time...

I guess it's catchy.

Anyway, you seem like a great bloke so it's great to have you back! Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Yeah, I got a question. Why'd you leave in the first place?! Tongue Welcome back brother!
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

(2011-06-28 05:01:30)Meg Wrote:  I love my brother from another mother Wub still over the moon at your return!
Love you sister from another mother! Wub

(2011-06-28 05:15:33)Agent Shay Wrote:  
(2011-06-28 04:48:42)Tay Wrote:  Any questions? - fire away!

Do you like pudding? More specifically, chocolate or butterscotch, perhaps?
Butterscotch pudding, hands down. Good

(2011-06-28 06:37:26)`Killer Wrote:  I recognize your name (especially when paired with your avatar Biggrin). Were you ever a member on The Death Monkeigh's forums? I can't think of any other place that I might've seen you.
I did have an account on the Death Monkeighs forum, however I don't remember making any posts. Perhaps you've seen my name/avatar around Zybez or Draynor.net?

(2011-06-28 07:26:11)Crow Wrote:  Tay is back <3333333

We've missed you. Welcome back (:
Thanks Crow. Great to be back. smile

(2011-06-28 09:08:26)old_jon Wrote:  Tay, welcome back!

According to Meg, you are both partly related. Either that or Meg is a poet and doesn't know it, Meg will try to rhyme all the time...

I guess it's catchy.

Anyway, you seem like a great bloke so it's great to have you back! Good
Thanks Jon! <3

(2011-06-28 10:39:29)Frosty Wrote:  Yeah, I got a question. Why'd you leave in the first place?! Tongue Welcome back brother!
Uh, to get away from you?

Kidding <3 Uni was just really hectic, and my interest in RuneScape had pretty much been killed. Just needed some time to sort life out, and I didn't want to hold up membership position that I wasn't certain I could maintain.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I have a question for you.

Bbl gonna think of a question. smile

WELCOME BACK TAY OMFG @@@ dfs@gdg@ ily! <3333333333
(2011-06-28 13:38:34)Tay Wrote:  
(2011-06-28 05:01:30)Meg Wrote:  I love my brother from another mother Wub still over the moon at your return!
Love you sister from another mother! Wub
Sister from another mother doesn't ryhme. *sighs* Sister from another mister. Wink

Welcome back mate. Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller