Introducing: Clan Citadels
Thread Closed 

We’ve seen some huge updates this year but, on July 26 2011, we eclipse them all as we reach for the skies and unleash our biggest update of the year so far: Clan Citadels!

Floating high above the land of Gielinor, your clan citadel will be your clan’s stronghold; your training ground; your home.

Working together, you’ll gather the resources and materials needed to build and maintain your realm, with tiered progression. Enjoy the fruits of your labour as you proudly watch your Citadel grow to become ever grander.

A huge range of customisation options will make your clan’s citadel truly unique; allowing you to reflect the values you hold dear and demonstrate to the world exactly what you and your clan stand for.

Your mighty fortress will not only be your home, but also a proving ground within which you and your clan-mates can gather resources and learn to work and fight as one, whether it’s for future battles or just to prove that you’re the greatest clan in the game!

Clan citadels will be a members only update, available to clans with five or more subscribing players, from July 26. Until then, check out this mouth-watering concept art to see just what is on, or above, the horizon.

[Image: clansp2moodboardthumb.jpg]

There's a wealth of information coming very soon, including more details of how you’ll be able to customise your citadel and a few huge surprises. Watch the skies!

The RuneScape Team
Wowowowowwow! This looks so good! WTB > 1900 asap so I can be part of this!
I was wondering if they were going to add the equivalent of guild halls to this game, looks like the answer is yes. I very much enjoyed guild halls in Guild Wars 1, so this looks promising. Wonder if they're going to implement a clan tax to go with it, such as the ones seen in a few other games, where they automatically take 5%-10% of all your coin/gp drops and put it into a clan bank. I doubt they will, since we don't even have clan banks yet, but only time will tell.

Looking forward to the release of this update!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG cant wait!!!! its about time we changed the clan cape too - to white so more ppl wear it LOL
As long as we can gain xp doing stuff for it ok.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
This sounds quite epic. I hope it doesn't suck...
This update sounds awesome. Shok Can't wait to see whether Jagex can actually deliver this time around.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Looks very promising, but I could be proven wrong...but I say farming patches go EVERYWHERE if we can do that.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I have to admit, that's pretty bad ass for an Update. I'm with Andrew, I hope it doesn't suck because it would be a sweet thing to have for the clan
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
This looks fricking sweet. Biggrin I am pretty excited this now, our Citadel will be so Surreal.
I can't wait to see what we can come up with for our Citadel, and hopefully Jagex makes this a great update, it has lots of potiental!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clan Cup Results Ava 3 3,761 2014-11-09 16:56:36
Last Post: Dreggstar
  New Clan Outfit - Good way to start off a new clan Entenzu 8 6,051 2014-10-06 08:10:45
Last Post: Bowlinmaster
  Which Elf Clan Do You Belong In? Ava 13 12,243 2014-09-18 18:36:17
Last Post: Lee-onardo
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,913 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce
  Clan Cup? Ava 7 5,708 2014-08-07 06:17:11
Last Post: Shawn