oooh
Thread Closed 

I'm going to be shy at first, but everyone is when they first arrive!

Runescape Name: WrathofKev

Real-life name/nickname:Kevin

Describe yourself in one word: dedicated

What got you started playing Runescape?: school (back in 2004)

Favorite Movie: dont like movies much...i just like music.

Other language(s): 我会说一点儿中文. I can speak a little Chinese. no im not Asian, my uncle decided to marry someone from Taiwan. and this time actually stay with this person. so i had to learn it, i know about as much mandarin as i know sign language. my friends friend is deaf and she teachers me sign language!

Hobbies/talents:Marching band. i can play Bb clarinet, alto and tenor saxophone, piano and i write my own music, i also have a talent in learning ways of communication...I would say language, but sign language isn't really a dialect.

I want to add this..

Future Goals: I want to learn to play a brass instrument, make all As I only have one B, the rest is As and get 2k+ total level.

currently working on 99 fletching/firemaking, I switch in between the two, I bought all the maple logs i need for both. i just have to do it, i dislike firemaking so ill do fletching much quicker.

I am an okie. most of you don't know what that means, but i can talk with a "southern accent" sometimes. and i don't know where it comes from. i live in Oklahoma...I'm moving in January, so ill probably be offline for a while in January...at leased i get to say bye bye to the cold weather. and say hello to Florida!

I hope i get over this flu soon. Bad
[Image: 69b.png]
Hey there Kevin!

Good luck on FM and Fletch, and hopefully you get over that cold soon Tongue
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Hiya Kevin Biggrin

Great introduction. It's good to see you have some really solid goals set outside of RuneScape, as well as in the game. I hope you're able to achieve everything you've set out to achieve so far.

Best of luck with 99 Fletching and Firemaking too!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal Kevin! Interesting that you can type those letters on this forum, it's pretty awesome, I think anyone that knows a second language is epic Wub Enjoy your stay, make yourself at home man smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Welcome!

Welcome to the Clan!<3
I already like you haha, just a great introduction, seem like you really know what you want. Definately, as you said, dedicated smile

FrostOnFire
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

thank you all

[Image: 23st4di.jpg]
[Image: 69b.png]