Operation: Fresh
Thread Closed 

Hey, it's Chris back again! I've decided that I don't really want a main Character and I'm going to try and go for the Pure/P2p Skiller type of Account. I'm currently nowhere near the requirements of this Clan so could I get my Account changed to a 'Friends' one instead?

Just coz this Clan is so awesome i'm gonna try and aim to bring myself to the 1900 Total on that Account (which won't happen soon, but meh).

I'm level 20 or so at the moment and I'm just leveling the PKing aspects of the account and I don't really have an account name for it yet. (I spend forever looking for a good name =/). After I've found a name would it be possible to change my account name over to that of my new Account?

Cheers

Chris smile.
Sounds fun.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Good luck with the new account mate! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Cheers people! Currently 40 Ranged, 39 Mage, 34 HP! Will be catching you guys up soon! Grin.
Good luck with your new account! And yes, you can change your forum name to the new account name if you want. Just go into your User Control Panel (User CP at the top) and on the left side will be "Change Username" that you can click on to change it with.

Hop into our CC and chat it up with us while you skill, if you want!
Congratulations on your new account and the levels you have already recieved on it. Good luck, let me know when you get to around 85 combat and we can pk together Wink
Good luck on you new PKing account, hope you make lot's of moneyz Grin
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome Chris! smile