Worlds
Thread Closed 

Does everyone have their own world they always use? Mine is 99, just because one day I decided I wanted to craft some laws, and never left smile

How about you guys?

FrostOnFire
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Well our homeworld is 79. We usually go on it during clan events. I think it would be awesome if we all stick to that world. Mostly we just go on our own separate world. I really think we should skill together in the same world during skill competitions/wars. I think that would be a great bonding experience.
My personal homeworld is 71, as it is the homeworld of the CC I use when not in Surreal. Generally when logging into the lobby, I'll check the Surreal CC and if people are in there I'll go to 79. If it's empty, I'll go to 71.
I have been playing in W56 since it was first introduced back in around 2004 or 2005, can't remember exact dates anymore Tongue

I joined W56 because it was new and fresh with not many playing in it, being such a new world. Eventually W56 grew to become a busy world averaging 1200 people a day. In the latest world updates however Jagex decided to move W56 from a USA server to a Belgium server and we have dropped down to 600-700 people a day, yeah, nearly cut in half. Many of my friend who left told me they started experiencing lag because of the greater distance their isp is from Belgium. I personally have not had any lag problems though and still have over half my friend list playing in W56.

I have so many friends in W56 it's going to be hard leaving so I have decided I will split my time up between W56 to be with all my old friends and W79 to be with my clan mates, I'll try my best to make it 50/50. smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
131 or 84 for me usually.
100 is my favorite world. questing world smile
[Image: 69b.png]
79 of course! Our clan home world, how could I be anywhere else?!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I use different worlds for different reasons, 76 as homeworld althouh I am hardly in it, 77 for mining, 60 for pengs and any quiet world for plunder as I can't stand people opening sarcophagus' on me or doors changing too often and then i'll chose worlds where I lag less so I'm not exactly a loyal member in any particular world
(2010-10-28 05:23:55)FrostOnFire Wrote:  Does everyone have their own world they always use? Mine is 99, just because one day I decided I wanted to craft some laws, and never left smile

How about you guys?

FrostOnFire

Kinda funny cause thats just what happened with me

Back when i first got members i joined world 99 and never left it, always log on this world or world 60 for pengs Biggrin
(2010-10-29 05:01:36)Ricardo Wrote:  
(2010-10-28 05:23:55)FrostOnFire Wrote:  Does everyone have their own world they always use? Mine is 99, just because one day I decided I wanted to craft some laws, and never left smile

How about you guys?

FrostOnFire

Kinda funny cause thats just what happened with me

Back when i first got members i joined world 99 and never left it, always log on this world or world 60 for pengs Biggrin

You might even be lucky enough to see me there one day Tongue lol

FrostOnFire
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New themed worlds could be out soon! Including 2000+ and 2400+! Zooperman 17 9,084 2012-12-10 22:16:19
Last Post: Bug