Hello everybody!
Thread Closed 

Hello everybody! Just here to introduce myself. My name is Diana and i just finished school like 2 days ago. I live in Australia where the beaches are sweeeett!!! My runescape name is littlesurfie and I usually play when im procrastinating. If i had to describe myself in one word, I would say im bubbly. Good
I started playing runescape when i got a mac laptop a year ago and like barely any decent games work on macs. My favourite movie so far would be brave heart Give_heart Don't really have a job though I'll hopefully get my swimming teaching qualifications by early next year. My hobbies would be hanging out with friends, shopping and cooking Grin And I want to be a dessert chef when i grow up and make yummy sweet stuff Yahoo

So yeh. Hope to get to know some of you better.
Ciao for now smile

xx
Wooo it's my LittleSurfie Tongue welcome, welcome!

FrostOnFite
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome to Surreal Diana, nice to see so many Aussies joining/posting Biggrin
Another Aussie! Woohoo! Yahoo

Look forward to meeting you soon Diana. Congratulations on completing school also. I remember the feeling from last year - so epic!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Biggrin epic snepic. too bad iv still got 5 exams to go :/
Welcome to Surreal smile