Jadinko Lair
Thread Closed 

On Karamja, a druid with a scholarly glint in his eye and an adventurer who’s seen it all are investigating a newly emergent strain of violent, mutated jadinkos. Underground, the beleaguered Jadinko Queen fights for the future of her brood. The living environment of the lair, symbiotic with the Queen and serving for both defence and reproduction, has also begun to mutate and to turn against her. The lair is in turmoil, and the Queen cries out for help.

Follow the Jade Vine to the north of Papa Mambo’s Herblore Habitat to find Dotmatrix and Maverick, and the entrance to the Jadinko Lair; a new, high-level skilling and combat area that offers tremendous opportunities to players looking to train their Firemaking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Combat and Slayer, either alone or in co-operation with friends. Performing tasks within the lair will increase your favour with the jadinkos, who will reward you with fruit imbued with beneficial properties, seeds and juju teleport bags. Finally, fortunate combatants will have the chance to obtain a special vine which can be used to upgrade their abyssal whip.

The Jadinko Lair is a great new place for high-levelled players to train their skills in a dynamic environment. Full details are given in the Manual. While there are no skill requirements to enter the Jadinko Lair, the skilling tasks therein require at least the following levels:

Fletching – Level 83
Firemaking – Level 83
Woodcutting – Level 83
Slayer – Level 80

Enemies range from level 90 to level 201

Mod Maylea
RuneScape Content Developer

Patch notes for this update: (Click to View)
A bit disapointed with the stats of the new whip attachement. I will still probably get 1 though after a month or two when they are cheap.
I dont really know anything about the lair itself, but it is any good xp I might go there and get one myself.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I think it's beautiful in there, but nothing interesting imo, very disapointed about the whip upgrade.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

It looks pretty, but its not worth it in my opinion..
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
It's a nice lair but not the best thought out. I haven't tried the skilling side to it, just the combat aspect. Every world is full and it's hard to get kills. I'll have to see when it all dies down.
[Image: 13847_s.png]
From some quick looking, the Curly Vines could turn out be be very very good firemaking exp. The other stuff I'm not so sure about. I'll go camp myself the attachment when I get 91 slayer in 250k exp, but definitely not in a hurry to get it as it seems it barely does anything.

Also, something to note, don't try banking any special fruits you get there, upon leaving they all change to common fruits as they aren't meant to leave the area.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Havn't tried it yet, too busy for my liking lol
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
The time and efforts are not worth the boost for the whip imo. A bit sad.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I would like to go check this place out when I get more time. I have 99 in all three of the skills it requires for the skilling part, but my slayer level is much too low to kill anything. From what I've been hearing, the place looks nice, but it really isn't worth the time to invest there.

Also, really disappointed with the whip update. Jagex hyped it up for people so much, but they didn't really deliver. I guess it's better than no upgrade at all, though.
It's a pretty sad update compared to the original Herblore Habitat. The skilling methods in there are slower than other methods in RuneScape and the Slayer monsters are flat out terrible. The whip vine, which I'm guessing will settle at around 500-750k will hardly make a task of these worth doing, because the rest of the drop table sucks.

On a positive note though, it may be nice alternative to collecting seeds for Herblore Habitat. I got quite a few of the rarer seeds from that reward stone thing. It's also a no cost way of training Firemaking and Fletching.