Whattup Surrealllllllllllllll
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Lord Baelron
Real-life name/nickname: Matt
Describe yourself in one word: Perfect? Wink

What got you started playing Runescape?: Started playing several years ago...
Favorite Movie: Anchorman
Other language(s): English, English, and slang...
Hobbies/talents: Drankin, Smokin, Pahtyin

Sup everyone i'm Matt and i live in Providence, RI. I go to college at Umass Amherst where i study business. I've been playing RS for 8 years off and on. I'm very nice and easy going, i love to PK and Skill and even just chill and talk. Feel free to add me in-game or ask me a question, i'm looking forward to getting to know you all and join Surreal Biggrin
Your favourite movie is Anchorman? I think I love you already!

Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hi there Matt and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here and hope to see you around smile if you need any help feel free to ask smile
Welcome smile here is a
cupcake and pudding
packet Wub
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Hey there perfect. Wink
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal. Wink
Welcome, I think you'd make good friends with Clifford. He's the resident party animal smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2011-07-14 02:32:33)Tay Wrote:  Your favourite movie is Anchorman? I think I love you already!

Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay. smile

Couldnt of said it better myself!!

Welcome to Surreal Matt
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
Hey Matt! Nice to meet you. Bye

You'll have to pardon me, I'm an Australian, but I guess the "RI" you refer to is "Rhode Island"? Sounds like a nice place to live. Good

So you like to Paaaahhtaaaaaayyy!?! You're going to fit in well with us, I'm sure. Grin

Looking forward to getting some p'ker tips from you, particularly how to best not make yourself a target (eg. when penguining...).
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

WADDUP! Welcome to the forums mate smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]