Runescape Name:
Honzy

Real-life name/nickname:
Mike/Honzy

CANADA
Describe yourself in one word:
awesome

What got you started playing Runescape?:
back in 2001 a few friends were playing runescape during computer class, i tried for myself and never looked back

Favorite Movie:
waaaaaay too many to list. horrors/action/sci-fi are the best

part-time worker. searching for work as a Gas Technician

Other language(s):
English

Hobbies/talents:
I used to play hockey but quit when i was 18(GO LEAFS GO). I'm a big music nut, i love anything metal. death/black metal are my fav, there are WAY too many bands to list that i listen to, so if your curious just ask. if its metal, i've most likely heard it
i have a 360/ps3/wii. mostly spend my time lately playing black ops for xbox. I consider myself maxed on rs because of the fact that dungeoneering is the lamest minigame ever. i think ive been 95 for like 5-6 months. I've kind of lost my rs mojo, hoping that a clan can get me back into it, even if just a few times a week
Hi
[Image: irnmaiden.png]
\m/ (>.<) \m/ METAL \m/ (>.<) \m/
OMG you intro'd!!! Biggrin Wub HAHA I beat you to max, who would have thought NURNUR LOL Biggrin
Welcome, Honzy! Glad to see you intro here, as I see you've been registered for quite some time, haha. Nevertheless, I'm happy to see another metal fan in Surreal, as the only other one I knew left the clan a couple months ago. I'm into power/symphonic metal more than anything; don't really like anything too heavy or screamy. Some folk metal is good, too. What kind of bands do you like?
a "short" list would be...
opeth, mastodon, children of bodom, lamb of god, as i lay dying, baptized in blood, in flames, dimmu borgir, alestorm, all shall perish, heaven shall burn, all that remains, trivium, chimaira, devildriver, enslaved, ensiferum, gojira, into eternity, sirenia, iron maiden, kalmah, kamelot, killswitch engage, korpiklaani, lacuna coil, meshuggah, mors principium est, obscura, norther, nightwish, satyricon....... i could go on for pages
[Image: irnmaiden.png]
\m/ (>.<) \m/ METAL \m/ (>.<) \m/
I like your style. I've seen a few of those bands live. (Chimaira x2, KSE, Lacuna Coil.) smile
You forgot TOOL, A Perfect Circle, Metallica Sad
(2011-07-26 02:01:11)Honzy Wrote:  (GO LEAFS GO)
Wub

I remembere you from Skillers Empire, welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
Canadians represent!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Woooooo Honzy! smile

Glad to see you finally actually intro'd. Don't worry about not beating Meg to max either. She hasn't really maxed yet, everyone just lets her think she has.

Welcome to Surreal.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal!!!!

So Happy to See another leaf fan here! Let alone a Canadian!! How about Riemer eh? Maybe this will be our year hahah, Can only dream Biggrin. Btw your name looks very familiar maybe form skillers empire?
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
Hi Mike. Welcome to Surreal. Bye

Your timing could have been better - we've just finished a week's skill competition featuring dungeoneering, which would have come in handy as inspiration for you to max the nasty skill. Nevermind, next time!
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor